1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's safe to say that Grogu products alone have eclipsed any and all ST products in sales.
They've only just begun, ...

"He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Many Masters trained him over the years...."

As per Ahsoka's ^retroactive narrative, there will inevitably be an official visual retcon of Grogu into the Sequels too. And you can expect Hot Toys to be more than willing to oblige.

So with the prequels suddenly fully merchandiseable again, expect the inevitable:
-Mace Window with exclusive power-stance baby Grogu figure.
-Aayla Secura with exclusive ears-up baby Grogu!
-Ki-Adi-Mundi with exclusive hand-stand baby Grogu!
-Yoda with baby Grogu napping in the vision-impairing Padwan-helmet.
-R2 with exclusive hamper-attachment and extension-arm with binky-baby Grogu.
-And finally the 3P0 everyone's been waiting for, in an apron, with baby diaper-change Grogu! :lol

Last edited:
ROTS or Clone Wars Sidious in his red robes with 2 lightsabers will be one of the absolute GOAT Hot Toys figures and I cannot wait to see it
Has to be a 2-pack option. Offer the red-robed Darth Sidious separately, with the 2-pack option being the only way of getting the normal Palpatine (just like Robed Boba).

804205607e423bb5aeeadcaefcb84d1e.png
b3017104-39b0-43f9-af21-f00b48805166-palpatine-red-sleeves.jpg

Attachments

• 804205607e423bb5aeeadcaefcb84d1e.png
    804205607e423bb5aeeadcaefcb84d1e.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 84
Has to be a 2-pack option. Offer the red-robed Darth Sidious separately, with the 2-pack option being the only way of getting the normal Palpatine (just like Robed Boba).

View attachment 534948View attachment 534947
Yeah, great idea, would be so awesome. His beautiful sabers would look amazing too. Although I don't much care for ballsacc Sidious. He's genuinely probably my favourite character in the whole of Star Wars but imo his peak was Clone Wars - ROTS.

Grogu's fan fiction will be endless.

Movie fans still haven't gotten the single most popular fan fiction fantasy of them all: the sex-pot Sith female in tight leather.

I truly thought JJ of all people would have given them that. Instead, he gave us Babu Frick.

And as we’ve discussed, there’s going to be a tidal wave of announcements coming next year too. So much Star Wars and Marvel coming ahead. I’m good with no announcements for a bit if they get some figures out.

Back