1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also on a side note, what hot toys SW head sculpts do people think are the best? Here are my top 3:

1. Tarkin
2. Mando scarred boba (if the final looks like the proto!)
3. Obi wan (ep 3)

Also on a side note, what hot toys SW head sculpts do people think are the best? Here are my top 3:

1. Tarkin
3. Obi wan (ep 3)

Going by what I have in hand:

1. Krennic
2. Maul from Solo
3. Dooku

Obi-Wan prototype was basically perfect, the production piece doesn't look much like Ewan from the front though.

That is a really desperate list of pics. Some are reasonable but many of those are absolutely laughable.

I concur. Most of those character selections on the second list are pretty laughable but I suspect facetiously
intentional because most of those wouldn't likely be considered let alone being made.:lol

Had slots to fill :lol.

That's putting it mildly :lol And how did you forget Asajj Ventress in CW?

Last edited:
Going by what I have in hand:

1. Krennic
2. Maul from Solo
3. Dooku

Obi-Wan prototype was basically perfect, the production piece doesn't look much like Ewan from the front though.

Totally forgot about krennic and dooku! Prob because I don’t own them but that krennic one is especially increbile

Totally forgot about krennic and dooku! Prob because I don’t own them but that krennic one is especially increbile

If you ever get an opportunity at Krennic, get him, the Ben Mendelsohn portrait is phenomenal and online
pics just doesn't do it any justice.

I concur. Most of those character selections on the second list are pretty laughable but I suspect facetiously
intentional because most of those wouldn't likely be considered let alone being made.:lol

That's putting it mildly :lol And how did you forget Asajj Ventress in CW?

She's on there, just unintentionally buried behind Ahsoka :lol

73d6VnB.png

Also on a side note, what hot toys SW head sculpts do people think are the best?

1/6 Scale that I currently have in my possession :

1. Krennic
2. Cody
3. Darth Malgus

Haven't gotten a chance to open up Dooku and the Emperor as yet.

1. Tarkin
3. Obi wan (ep 3)

1. Bo-Katan
2. Han Solo
3. Jedi Luke

:chase

I actually think Yoda AOTC is a pretty amazing head sculpt, and definitely top 3 for me along with Tarkin and Mando Boba (assuming production on the latter figure is on par with the proto).

Hot toys posted about droids yesterday and it gave me hope for old goldenrod, but I guess another iron man was due...

Its a hard life having dreams that'll never come true...

KPjBG5T.png

If we're going Legends then the list is endless. This is another area I feel Sideshow could exploit over Hot Toys. Well, at least for the characters that don't require a human headsculpt.

Hot toys posted about droids yesterday and it gave me hope for old goldenrod, but I guess another iron man was due...

If I didnt know [?] better, I'd swear IM pays all the bills at HT, and the other figures we get for any other franchise are doled out because IM funded the development for those. Nah. That cant possibly be true.

If thats NOT true, HT sure acts like it is.

#underwhelmed

Back