1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like there should be a game where you can replace the verb in a sentence with blurrg. "My [enter significant other] blurrged herself when she seen my new Hot Toys figure."

It was odd to see Kuiil on display and not go up on PO. You would think that it would make sense business wise to dangle the Kuiil carrot for people to buy the blurrg together. I guess they figured more people would rather have a Mando, one or the other, on it than a Kuiil. I really do hate getting teased for something that might never see the light of day. For me, Mando Swoop.

That?s why I?m holding out. I will not get a Blurgg unless they release Kuiil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this does seem to be something a number of people are doing. I'm a little nervous though because if they do Kuiil, I'm all-in for two Blurrgs and a new Mando.

What is fun about the Blurrg is that although it was first seen onscreen in an Ewok movie - which isn't cool - its design was an early ESB Tauntaun concept which IS cool.:lol

For those who are into clones, I think it?s pretty inevitable that HT will release a standard clone. Would you prefer a shiny or weathered version?

I think for the named Clones like Fives, Echo (ARC version), Kix, Waxer, Wolffe, etc I'd want them weathered and dirty. For generic 501st or 212th Clones I think shiny would offer nice balance.

For those who are into clones, I think it?s pretty inevitable that HT will release a standard clone. Would you prefer a shiny or weathered version?

If its a shiny then I want it shiny, they usually didnt go long until they were assigned to a battalion.

Maybe they could offer a deluxe with swap out pieces.

Yep, could definitely see that all white clone trooper being imminent.

I?m going to take that Hot Toys droid post as a hint we?re getting a droid. So, I?ll take a guess at the B1 Battle Droid for this upcoming week.

I?m going to take that Hot Toys droid post as a hint we?re getting a droid. So, I?ll take a guess at the B1 Battle Droid for this upcoming week.

I was thinking that, too. HT did that previously, but I don't remember if the questions they asked related to the next figure release. Could be a SBD for Mando.

Watch it be Grievous, just to **** with Sideshow.

Someone, HT or SS, have missed the ball on some of TCW Mandos. I went back and seen how many were featured in TCW/Rebels. Just a ton of variants to easily repaint.

I think Star Wars section at SDCC this year is going to be particularly colorful than previous years.

Back