1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight is Falcon night. Let's celebrate this CW-inspired design by admitting that the MCU has fallen apart at last and the good times are now behind us. Let The Falcon soar over the remnants of Phase 4. This show could have also been called The Leftovers.

But on the outside chance that HT feels the way we do, then let's hope to see black-cloak Luke Skywalker and Grogu #5!!!
Can almost get a Scout and Speeder Bike for the cost of that figure. So happy Thanos has freed me from anymore Marvel expenses;)
d81002274b04ca35a21742b8e2d8ecd5.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Another Djarin while people haven't received V2 yet? I don't see it.

The v3 Mando was clearly in the pipeline before the screw up with Mando v2 delivery. Now HT is holding back as long as they can but they may have to PO the thing in the coming weeks because they will back-up against the inevitable v4 Mando.

Prediction time:
-Already teased Luke with Grogu
-Already teased CW Obi-Wan
-Deluxe Han ESB Jacket/ROTJ Jacket with Camo Duster
Bold prediction: -ESB Chewbacca with DISMANTLED C-3PO - A tease for a real C-3PO, classic HT

I would hate to see the $350+ price tag for a Chewie with 3PO.

But I doubt HT wants to make any more Chewies... and making a dismantled 3PO before a genuine one just seems wrong.

I would hate to see the $350+ price tag for a Chewie with 3PO.

But I doubt HT wants to make any more Chewies... and making a dismantled 3PO before a genuine one just seems wrong.

Well you got a man with wings for $375. SW fans would throw down for Chewie w/3PO in a heartbeat. The last two just have been disappointing and time to make it right for Chewie.

Teasing figures all the time that they don't make is wrong too. Never thought we would get a white speeder before a ROTJ brown one.

HT needs to stick with what they do best: General Grievous

They will make one kick-ass robot general. That IS a Day 1 PO for me. Would not risk that one selling out.

They will make one kick-ass robot general. That IS a Day 1 PO for me. Would not risk that one selling out.

Hot Toys are too lazy now. They are welcome to prove me wrong. Of course they have the capability but I don't think they will put in the considerable required effort for this particular character. It's going to be some combination of Mando Luke, V3 Mando, and Clone Wars Kenobi.

Now that would be one impressive figure. And costly. A figure with 4 lit up lightsabers would be something else to see.

An HT Grievous would be the end all be all of action figure collecting for me.

Another Djarin while people haven't received V2 yet? I don't see it.

I do see it, and heres why: Din is the new Iron Man. There will be fifty versions and we are actually overdue for the season 2 version. He is actually the one i expect first next week.

(please make my girl Fennec, HT. Please)

Din V2 with Pedro HS + new accessories definitely going to be this year SW Toy Fair exclusive...better save $$ to grab him.

With the 40th anniversary of ROTJ I look forward to announcing characters from Jabba's palace. Like Bib fortuna, Gamorrean Guard, Squid head among others, it would be great

Has HT ever paid attention to an anniversary? See any Hoth stuff last year?

Besides, you are two years too early. In 2023, I imagine HT will be celebrating Kenobi Season 2, Mando Season 4 and the latest attempt to keep the MCU afloat.

Has HT ever paid attention to an anniversary? See any Hoth stuff last year?

Besides, you are two years too early. In 2023, I imagine HT will be celebrating Kenobi Season 2, Mando Season 4 and the latest attempt to keep the MCU afloat.

I wish I could disagree with this, but I certainly cannot. Meanwhile, we'll still be waiting for Bespin Han...

Back