1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of my all time favorite Star Wars images despite finding 3PO a bit annoying in certain scenes. The old Sideshow premium format on the sand base is about as iconic Star Wars as it gets.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
9b0a929b2e61598cb8f0c01dd08ea899.jpg

Yeah love that painting too. He's annoying and it did get worse with each release (mostly due to lazy writing) but people always seem to forget 3PO is one of the all-time top 5 designs in the whole SW universe, up there with Vader in terms of pure design coolness.

I learned from the best -- the Hart in your avatar.

I just need to combine my avatar with my sig and there will be an arrest within 24 hours.

I predict it will lead to some high-level RICO prosecutions.

Yeah love that painting too. He's annoying and it did get worse with each release (mostly due to lazy writing) but people always seem to forget 3PO is one of the all-time top 5 designs in the whole SW universe, up there with Vader in terms of pure design coolness.

I just need to combine my avatar with my sig and there will be an arrest within 24 hours.

I predict it will lead to some high-level RICO prosecutions.

They finally give 3PO an important role in TROS but a bit of a dissapointing one.

They just released the artillery trooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I came here as soon as I saw the Artillery Trooper.

Sorry, Wor-Gar.

Is setting yourself up for disappointment this way something like self asphyxiation?

Is it The Mandalorian figures or just all the show related troopers? :lol

both - and this statement coming from a person who has pre-ordered quite a handful of Mandalorian figs so far. We're approaching the end of Quarter II/2021 and really wanted to see a few OT/PT/CW figs for a change :gah:. Echo from Bad Batch was kinda cool, but has zero reminiscent value to me.

I hear you, and agree. I honestly feel at this point that we will not see big OT announcements aside from just a couple of figures till the 40th anniversary of ROTJ in 2023.

Hot Toys will focus on The Mandalorian Season 3 and The Book of Boba Fett, and a lot of Disney+ Star Wars and Marvel shows are on the horizon.

Having stopped collecting Marvel now that all the Endgame figures have been revealed and this constant focus on the latest D+ stuff, it looks like HT have made me retire from collecting for the time being.

Beyond fricking stupid. The incinerator trooper I could at least kinda understand a purpose for and the red looked much better than yellow. But this is just ridiculous. The sad thing is we all knew this was coming, the amazing thing is it took this long :slap :slap :slap

Beyond fricking stupid. The incinerator trooper I could at least kinda understand a purpose for and the red looked much better than yellow. But this is just ridiculous. The sad thing is we all knew this was coming, the amazing thing is it took this long :slap :slap :slap

It reminds me of how I felt when Sideshow released the bomb squad clone.

As much as I love troopers, it just felt like a drag without enough in between to shake things up.

Back