1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 554825

I will say it is time for some more NWH figures. That's for damn sure!
T21a.gif

Just gotta wait...

Might be a chance from a company like SooSoo Toys. The Tobeyverse JJ head would be the more popular I imagine.

Really hoping for the new Holland suit and new versions of the old fellas, but it seems to be taking too long...

I'm thinking it'll be like the Mando situation, where they asked to hold back on merchandise for the child until after the series premiered and then floods of Grogu hit the market. I'm certain we'll be swimming in Spidey trio figures soon enough!

Alright, give me all the villains.

I hope they can somehow give me optional parts to have the OG Raimi Green Goblin look…

I just like it better than the hobo purple hoodie version…
I’m gonna guess Hobo look is the main figure and the Raimi figure will be a Con Exclusive

Not a huge fan of that Goblin look but can't wait to see Ock! I'd be happy with just Ock and the three Spidey's around him.

Wow, they're breaking the trend. This is definitely the most excited I've been for a movie wave since EG. Goblin and Doc seem the most likely and necessary, but I'd get an Electro too if they made him. Heck, I'd even consider a Lizard or Sandman, even though they seem just slightly more probable than getting all 10 Eternals.

Let's goooooooooooo!! Hopefully we get them all revealed today for preorder! Take all my money!

Back