Next EU SS 12" is Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Trsut me dude, I hope you're right. I'd love a Dooku or Palps. I'd even settle for a suited Vader :D

Sidious or Vader...anything else may be a disappointment. A brief disappointment, but still a disappointment... :)

Just listened to it and I am so happy, this will be a definate buy for me. And it will be hard for them to mess up the paint application for it so I would expect it to be a very high quality figure. Now we just need a Darth Nihilus or Darth Malak from KOTOR and I will be even more happy.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I'm not the biggest fan of this character and would have preferred others. That said, I'm down with it. :chew

darthviper107 said:
Just listened to it and I am so happy, this will be a definate buy for me. And it will be hard for them to mess up the paint application for it so I would expect it to be a very high quality figure. Now we just need a Darth Nihilus or Darth Malak from KOTOR and I will be even more happy.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

OH GOD.....KOTOR is one of my all time favorite games. I would KILL you for a HK-47 figure with voice that says "MEATBAG" and "SQUISHY PARTS"

Carbo, she's the pasty white sith female from the Clone Wars Cartoon. Watch the 2nd volume and you'll find out why she's a badass.

carbo-fation said:
Thanks guys. Do any have you also have a pic or screenshot of her??
Thanks for your help.

here's some backround info: https://www.starwars.com/databank/character/asajjventress/
swfa-ventress.jpg

congerking said:
Mara Jade is SO much more important then ventress. even though ventress is wicked cool, i'd rather have mara jade.

Problem is Mara doesn't really have a good standard appearance - it changes drastically in the various EU sources. To behonest I like some of the comic interpretations but hate the whole 70's with cape thing that some of the photographic sources show.

Plus I'm assuming Ventress is coming out under the Sith line - so its "not another Jedi".

mfoga said:
Did you get Mark Hudson's permission?lol Now will she be animated looking. I thought the Padme would be but it seems to be more of the Natalie Padme then animated.

hahahaha, just copied off of google images.

If you don't want to plop in the CW dvd, check this out.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1nMWWuXatv8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1nMWWuXatv8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Seems like I remember seeing in some comic book that she is the one that gave Anakin his scar by his right eye. Does anyone remember this?

I guess this means I'm going to have to buy 2 more red cold cathodes now in addition to Maul.:maul

Back