Next EU SS 12" is Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stshammgod said:
AsajjVentressWallpaper.jpg

I hope they make her look realistick and like in this picture... She would look AWESOME like this!!!

:emperor

I thought her face was like pasty white. Is that like the official person that she would be played by in real life if they ever used her in a live action movie or series like Mara Jade is played by Shannon McRandle.

stshammgod said:
She could look quite cool in the realistic style:

AsajjVentressWallpaper.jpg

Man, this WOULD be cool.
Model her after Michelle Ndegeocellco!!! We need some ethnicity in this line!!!!

This is the only SS item i'm looking forward to from TF.(glad i got the exclusive down)Hopefully SDCC brings better news.

I'm having a hard time deciding which headsculpt to display. Part of me wants to buy two and display them both...

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm having a hard time deciding which headsculpt to display. Part of me wants to buy two and display them both...

That's what I did. I was like screw that switching out. I'm just gonna get two.

Thats insane to me.Thats the whole reason they gave us two heads.Put one on for a bit then a bit later change it up.

:confused:

Seth Gecko said:
Thats insane to me.Thats the whole reason they gave us two heads.Put one on for a bit then a bit later change it up.

:confused:

I'm lazy and don't want to have to do that. :lol This way I can just display both.

Its a way of displaying that is full fledged alive in the SSC/SW universe. There are people who buy multiples of characters to show with robes, without. Luke's design begs for multiples (DS II/Carkoon). Asajj is no different, especially when you can display her with lightsabers connected and one in either hand.

Seth Gecko said:
Nobody is that lazy!Are they?

No, I'm just kidding. I just wanted to display them this way. Normally, I never buy 2 of the same figure but I made an exception for this one.

Jedi_Mike said:

If I won't be broke... but looking at the things coming out I might be, I will buy another regular one to go with my exclusive.

Back