Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True that, I would never sell Superman. I don't care how high the price goes never! When I get him, he stays with me till I die. Scew that, he is going in my box! :lol

...and leave your kids a wealthy inheritance.lol,but as far as him being a hero,he truly would be if he were in your box.For example,3 years after death,a virus hits causing the dead to rise.It's kind of hard to claw your way out with a 100 pound Superman pinning you down.Henceforth,he saved someone from having their brains eaten.

...and leave your kids a wealthy inheritance.lol,but as far as him being a hero,he truly would be if he were in your box.For example,3 years after death,a virus hits causing the dead to rise.It's kind of hard to claw your way out with a 100 pound Superman pinning you down.Henceforth,he saved someone from having their brains eaten.

Well if i did claw my way out, I would be the only one with a supeman statue in his hands screaming its Mine! :lol

...and me too!Personally,I don't think we're going to be seeing this CM for a long time.The version at comic-con was about 70 percent done and to get that far probably took a few years.But hey,I'm not complaining.I wouldn't even have 2 grand to pony up for at least 8 months.

I am curious as to how many people in Canada are ordering this? Has anyone from Canada ordered any other Cinemaquette's and how much was the shipping/customs/fees/etc....? Thanks.

I am curious as to how many people in Canada are ordering this? Has anyone from Canada ordered any other Cinemaquette's and how much was the shipping/customs/fees/etc....? Thanks.

You have read my mind.
I don't think there is any other way either than ordering directly from cinemaquette...

Yeah, that's what I figured, I am really curious to find out other Canadians experiences ordering from Cinemaquette direct.

1000 is a crazy amount for shipping but a third party thing sounds interesting...

Here you are:
pih-30-superman-cape.jpg

Also,do you know if you can use debit at Cinemaquette,I just was curious before I start saving.

I ordered a CM predator...its being shipped to a family members address in the US. I will be driving up and picking it up there. Thats the only cost efficient way of going about it.

Chris

I can't wait to see the "official" pics. As far as I'm concerned, Cinemaquette can take their time to make this as amazing a piece as they can.

As long as it doesn't go the other way ala Indiana Jones CM where what was shown differed from what was released.

They even say so-

THAT HEAD YOU SEE HERE IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL GET WE ENDED UP RESCULPTING IT AND THE ONE WE ENDED UP WITH IS WAY BETTER THEN THIS ONE, AND LOOK A LOT MORE LIKE CHRISTOPHER

I think what they showed was pretty much spot on.

This is very disturbing - both Cinemaquette spokespeople saying that Reeve Superman has no yellow "S" on his cape in the films.

That is both amusing and disturbing.

Please don't screw this up now CM.

I guess time will tell.

And lastly I agree what a very odd & at times contradictory interview.

Last edited:
Back