Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not your everyday cartoon, but it isn't a piece of junk until you see it and are able to make an educated decision about it.

Don't down it until you see it. Who wants to see the same stories over and over again anyways.

True, Mith, but why do they have to be the offspring of the regular avengers. Same story line with it being the young avengers (no connection to the current ones [they don't have a connection do they? I'll confess young avengers doesn't interest me that much, but partially because they are in the same time as the real avengers]) and I would be much more interested.

Also Tony Stark raising the kids makes me chuckle. The tabloids probably had a new nanny every week who was sexually harassed by him. :lol Wonder how come he wasn't part of the fight.

LOLLL....Probably aimed at kids but as you can see, even in the future when all heroes are dead, Hulk still F'N rules !!!!!

:rock:rock:rock

I think marvel should do a 30 min TV show every week about how much the hulk kicks butt! Just have Hulk smashing things....no plot needed! A sample episode list might look like:

Eps 1: "Hulk Smash car"
Eps 2: "Hulk smash house"
Eps 3: "Hulk smash unsmashable steel girter"
Eps 4: "Hulk smash puppies"
Eps 5: "Hulk think about smash Hulk PF, but decide against because it also kick butt!!!"

As the series went on, of course you would need to add a little depth to the show.

Eps 6: "Can Hulk get SOO angry that he is SOO big that he can't even move himself??"
Eps 7: "Hulk beats drug addiction....TO A BLOODY PULP"

Back