Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure there were only six to begin with too. I don't think that many of us could be mistaken so they prolly did decide to expand the line. They all look nice, but Ms. Marvel is the only one I'm likely to get so if they make nine I think the odds of that are increased.

From a very reliable source at SS. That's all I can say.
:newangel

I will say they will always cost the same too.
:rock
I heard this from a good source at CIV that they have an additional 6 in the works. But it was my understanding that it was in addition the original 6 so a total of 12.

Good, then i can finally get me a freakin Sue Storm!! :rock:rock:rock

I heard this from a good source at CIV that they have an additional 6 in the works. But it was my understanding that it was in addition the original 6 so a total of 12.

Crap in a hat!
If that's the case, it almost guarantees a Rouge:

AH_07art_3.jpg

:chew

That would be awesome!!

I was there when Dan was talking to the SSC 'Source' too so I'd say it's for sure. :rock

I know for a fact they have plans for at least 6 more.
:google

Well I think your wrong there cause it was already stated awhile back they were making 6 and we've seen 3 already. But who knows! If it is true then we will see Storm , Invisible Woman and Scarlet Witch for sure I believe.

Last edited:
EDIT: I retract my statement, Allison (Darth Saffron) has stated that there are currently only plans for six. She is very close to Adam, so I'd say that's the definitive word.

Hopes and Dreams *shattered* :monkey2

Last edited:
Sorry but you're wrong...

This info is coming from fellow Freaks, who spoke with VERY reliable inside sources from SSC, so I'd say that pretty much seals it. :cool:

actually I wasn't wrong cause Sideshow did state 6 in the beginning but if they decided to up it to 12 then that is great!

12 now?! What the heck. I got into this damn series cause it was six. Six is easy to collect... 12? Awwww fidge!!!
!@ is what I understood based on the info I was given. I was told 6 more at CIV before #3 came out so that made me belive its 12. I was not said 12 but 6 more to me means 6 more on top of the 6 that was announced.

!@ is what I understood based on the info I was given. I was told 6 more at CIV before #3 came out so that made me belive its 12. I was not said 12 but 6 more to me means 6 more on top of the 6 that was announced.

mfoga you better be confused sir cause you're pulling at my heart strings and I don't like to be played with. I am very sensitive you know? :monkey2

Seriously I just got an Emma exclusive for more than MRSP.... awww fidge... 6 more? I hope not. This was supposed to be a small and easy series to keep up with.

hehe

Well Eli at least they aren't coming out too awful fast, so that helps a little.

Back