Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer to the first three was in his sketches....in fact the poses were identical. I'm sure the answer for the last three will be in the same respects.....anyone scanning the last Sketchbook offering?

The answer to the first three was in his sketches....in fact the poses were identical. I'm sure the answer for the last three will be in the same respects.....anyone scanning the last Sketchbook offering?
Ooh, I did see a really nice Scarlet Witch in one of his sketchbooks!

hello camel toe :wave:wave:wave:wave

i've been to the ne, se, nw and sw. ONLY in california can you see a girl go out in public with a pair of white g-string panties. whoa!!!!

that's it, i'm going baby...i dig it the most! :monkey5:monkey5

these two get my monkey lick times two!

Well, you have Emma representing the X-Universe and you have 2 representatives from the Spidey universe. The Avengers definitely need a statue, so I say Ms. Marvel...maybe Spider-Woman or Wanda. I also think a minority will get a statue, so I think Storm will be included. 2 X-Women, 2 Spidey Women and 1 Avenger...don't know about the last one. Maybe Phoenix, but 3 from the X-Universe might be much...so maybe Inviso Woman.

I know for a fact they have plans for at least 6 more.
:google

Where is this information from? I remember back when this series first started Adam Hughes himself said he had been set up for 6 total.....did that add 3 more? :confused:

The Avengers definitely need a statue, so I say Ms. Marvel...maybe Spider-Woman or Wanda. I also think a minority will get a statue, so I think Storm will be included. 2 X-Women, 2 Spidey Women and 1 Avenger...don't know about the last one. Maybe Phoenix, but 3 from the X-Universe might be much...so maybe Inviso Woman.

Wanda wouldn't count as an Avenger even though she was one, she is a mutant and blurs the line. I would say Ms. Marvel has the strongest shot of representing the Avengers especially since she has taken more of a prominent role since Civil War. Jessica Drew Spider-Woman and Black Widow are good bets as well. I don't think we'll see a Storm, call it a hunch but I have a nagging feeling we'll get a She-Hulk...

SheHulk.jpg

Yeah, I think that's what Adam said too....I can't recall now, but when I asked him about this at CE I could have sworn he said a total of 9....I'm not positive. I hope so, though!

Last edited:
I could have sworn he said six....of course I could very well be mistaken. If someone has the time or the interest they could probably search the Marvel threads to get the article with his interview in it that was posted when Emma was announced but I'll take the board's word for it. I wonder who the next six will be....with so many women you have to assume that we'll get an Invisible Woman for sure and probably one or two more x-ladies.

I thought it was six as well. Now, with the success of the first 2 maybe it was extended or I'm just totally wrong. :lol

Back