Next 1/4 mix media DC Statue? Any guesses or wishes???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolvie9

Super Freak
Reaction score
I, looking forward to the joker:clap, havent heard any words on the next. Does anyone know or have any wishes??

I would most want Alan Scott Green Lantern. If I can't have that I would be hoping for Barry Allen Flash or the new version of Aquaman from Brighest Day with the high neck and full gloves.

brightestday_haindd.jpg

Considering that Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern have all been done I would imagine that Flash, Martian Manhunter or Aquaman have the best odds of being done to round out the Big 7.

alex-ross-justice-league.jpg

I could see them throwing a villain at us after this next announcement but since Joker was the last announced I can see them going hero this year.

My guess is Aquaman, Flash, or Hawkman (though I wouldn't mind Hawkgirl). If DCD goes the villain route, I'd say Lex or Catwoman.

What else is new. :slap

Was it really bad or something? I may have forgotten it as fast as I heard about it.

I'd want him before Flash (not that I'd expect it). I wonder if he'd turn up before Hawkman though.

Bad?? Hell no look at this!! Awsomeness!!!!:yess::yess:

Back