Newsletter Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason2885 said:
Loki why do you think we can order Plo Koon tonight and not have a PPO next Friday. I hope its not because Im going to be out most of the night.

I don't expect it to happen but it would be nice. I really don't think they would just spring a 12" up for sale without a PPO, at least not now. The PPO for Plo will be sometime next week I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if we could order the Spidey vs Venom Dio tonight though. And I'm not even expecting a new LOTR figure for another 2-3 months.

WoW it's that time of week already!? hope theres some interesting news tonight!

I'm actually going to get up in the middle of the night to read this newsletter. I'm just too curious for Venom vs. Spidey.

madden821 said:
How about something about the rewards program. I think Dusty said a couple weeks ago that it is close to being revealed.
I think that was also said about six months ago!

Love ya' Dusty! :monkey3

Turgon said:
I'm actually going to get up in the middle of the night to read this newsletter. I'm just too curious for Venom vs. Spidey.

that is right!!! :rock

Darth Loki said:
I don't expect it to happen but it would be nice. I really don't think they would just spring a 12" up for sale without a PPO, at least not now. The PPO for Plo will be sometime next week I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if we could order the Spidey vs Venom Dio tonight though. And I'm not even expecting a new LOTR figure for another 2-3 months.
I just hope they keep to Friday preorders for 12" Star Wars or even Tuesday Thursday but Mon and Wed arent good because Im in class.

jason2885 said:
I just hope they keep to Friday preorders for 12" Star Wars or even Tuesday Thursday but Mon and Wed arent good because Im in class.

It's usually Monday or Friday. I can't remember any other PPO during other days of the week.

I for one can't wait for the NEXT SW announcement...I'm still waiting for a good ol' OT figure. :monkey2

JustinLuck said:
I for one can't wait for the NEXT SW announcement...I'm still waiting for a good ol' OT figure. :monkey2

Unfortunately, I think it may be a while. But I'm with ya -- OT!

I'm guessing Plo Koon is the big news tonight, this being a simple newsletter night without a podcast. Spidey vs Venom too I guess. Certainly that's all I'm expecting.

TOE said:
BRING ON SPIDERMAN VS. VENOM!!!!!

Thats whats I'am looking forward too....And the Dolphins Steelers game...Football season is here baby!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope Plo's PPO goes up on a Friday (no class for me) instead of Monday (class for me). Or an inclusive would work too. Any chance you could make sure it happens that way Dusty? :D

I would be shocked if Sideshow thought that Plo Koon was popular enough to warrant an inclusive edition approach. Maul, Fettl, Vader--those guys deserve inclusive editions. Plo Koon just isn't popular enough, so I am expecting a Priority Preorder.

Buttmunch said:
I just hope Plo's PPO goes up on a Friday (no class for me) instead of Monday (class for me). Or an inclusive would work too. Any chance you could make sure it happens that way Dusty? :D

in my case, it is the other way around. No class on Mon. until 12 pm and helping the seniors on Friday. I really hope it be Inclusive. Please SS :monkey3

honestly, i'm a huge star wars fan and i only knew plo koon by name. they need to start the character that are generally known to even the non-star wars obsessee and then with the lesser known. but i would even like EU characters to lesser known (exar kun, mara jade, etc)

I'm expecting a PPO for Plo Koon too. I also think he'll take awhile to sell out.

Whenever the EU character discussion gets going, I can follow it as far as Mara Jade and Admiral Thrawn. When they get into Darth Whosit and Exar Whatsit and Ipso McFacto I kind of tune out. I guess I haven't followed the EU lore closely enough to be familar with all of these extra characters. I have actually read a few of the novels but that's it. I couldn't even tell you where some of these characters come from that get suggested as figure possibilities, and wouldn't recognize one if my life depended on it.

Batty said:
Just for the heck of it, how about a Sarah Connor announcement?

Was that just a wild guess, or do you have insider information, hmmm?? Do we have a security leak on our hands???? Let's see, where did that zombie go.... :p

Back