New York advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. :)

Yes we certainly made the most of our short trip. Plenty to still do next time and definitely planning for year end hopefully. :duff

Hopefully someone can please help me. I am travelling back to New York again with my fiancée and a couple or friends in January 2017 and luck would have it: the Rangers are playing on Friday 13 January 2017 against the Maple Leafs at MSG!!

HOWEVER, I cannot locate any tickets on ticketmaster when I am directed from the Rangers website?

Hoping a more NHL-savvy person can help! I have found tickets on Rangers.nyc.com but never used this site before and would prefer ticketmaster.

Thanks!

Hopefully someone can please help me. I am travelling back to New York again with my fiancée and a couple or friends in January 2017 and luck would have it: the Rangers are playing on Friday 13 January 2017 against the Maple Leafs at MSG!!

HOWEVER, I cannot locate any tickets on ticketmaster when I am directed from the Rangers website?

Hoping a more NHL-savvy person can help! I have found tickets on Rangers.nyc.com but never used this site before and would prefer ticketmaster.

Thanks!

This might not be the most popular advice, but I have had amazing luck on eBay. In the mid-2000s when I was going to TO with my then-gf (who became my fiance on that trip and is now my wife), I bought a pair of tickets to a TML game on eBay. I use eBay to this day for Rockies tickets, since I get basically face value price for better / club level tickets. As long as you use a seller with a high rep / more to lose, I wouldn't worry about potential risks.

I would use Ticketmaster as a last resort / a resort if you DEMAND 100% ironclad tickets that come with a 20% fee for that reliability. Otherwise, Stubhub, eBay, etc are all good.

Back