New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s see if ss also make a white mag. That would be interesting

Cheaper and faster but lazy haha. When is my comic con btw

Staying with the original XM Magneto. This white one doesn't sway me at all.

Sorry to dig up an old thread --- But did they ever make a replica / recast of this? And what is an appropriate market price for this guy in new/sealed condition?

Got too excited and pulled the trigger a bit too quick on eBay due to a low price. I hope I'm getting an original and not a copy... =/

Sorry to dig up an old thread --- But did they ever make a replica / recast of this? And what is an appropriate market price for this guy in new/sealed condition?

Got too excited and pulled the trigger a bit too quick on eBay due to a low price. I hope I'm getting an original and not a copy... =/

I believe this will come with a registration code on the bottom of the base. Just register the code on XM's website and you'll know whether or not you have the real deal or not.

I believe this will come with a registration code on the bottom of the base. Just register the code on XM's website and you'll know whether or not you have the real deal or not.

I appreciate this! Never knew you could get them registered and verified like that. Thank you!

-------------

Can anyone recommend the best display case to be used for this guy? I'm assuming he won't fit inside a detolf...

Jean Grey Premium Format Exclusive was my very first statue pre-order. However this guy here is the first statue I have ever received in my life. Pictures don't do him justice and words can not express how amazing this work of ART is. As XM says, it is a privilege to own and I am more than thankful.

magneto 4.jpg

magneto 1.jpg

magneto 5.jpg

The entire set up is unbelievably big and heavy and I have no idea where to display him. I am thinking of getting a custom 42" high museum-style rectangular pedestal with a 18" x 18" footprint, however I have more statues on the way and I don't know how I'm going to properly display everything with my limited space. All in all, I am very pleased with the quality of XM and I definitely look forward to ordering more pieces in the future.

My Hot Toys IM looks like a children's toy compared to this beast lol

20200207_231504_HDR.jpg

Congrats! It's a great looking statue. You've been bit by the statue bug now. With more pieces coming in, your fight for space is just beginning. I only wanted a few statues when I started. Now, I've got a roomful of them. :lol

Congrats! It's a great looking statue. You've been bit by the statue bug now. With more pieces coming in, your fight for space is just beginning. I only wanted a few statues when I started. Now, I've got a roomful of them. :lol

LOL so true!

After seeing your pictures I had to order one... I got a good deal from SpecFiction on it, plus it's in stock so I should get it pretty quick... :)

Hey BecauseBatman, can you measure it from bottom to top, I have like 33 1/4" clear on my biggest shelf, I'm not 100% sure it's going to fit at 86cm.

Back