New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey BecauseBatman, can you measure it from bottom to top, I have like 33 1/4" clear on my biggest shelf, I'm not 100% sure it's going to fit at 86cm.

hey buddy, the highest point is one of the "X" beams... about 30 1/2 inches tall. 33 1/4 should be fine.

You might need 31 inches width though if you decide to display the rocket accessory. His cape flows to the left so that takes a good bit of space. This measurement is based on the assumption you want the entire piece 'enclosed' within your selected space and do not want any part of the statue hanging 'outside'.

I also recommend 17 inches depth cause the base has some curved rebar in the back. I guess you could remove those rebar pieces though if you're tight on depth.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks mate... My shelf is 60" wide and 24" deep, so if the statue is only 31" tall then I shouldn't have any issues...

Thanks mate... My shelf is 60" wide and 24" deep, so if the statue is only 31" tall then I shouldn't have any issues...

No problem at all! Just wondering but what kind of shelf are you using? Is it custom made or available in-stores? Currently looking for a display set up that will work with my incoming statues. Many thanks!

No problem at all! Just wondering but what kind of shelf are you using? Is it custom made or available in-stores? Currently looking for a display set up that will work with my incoming statues. Many thanks!

I had them custom made for this guest room... here's an old picture, most of those statues are long gone and I've been replacing them with X-Men...

Shelf%20003.jpg

I want to buy this piece but it's very high for my exposure, i've a 70 cm showcase for the 1:4.
It's possible for someone who has it measure from head to base? Pleaseeeeee
It's possible mount only the small beam or magneto need both to hold on?

Grumpy, this is the Magneto thread. You might want to post the Cap pic in his own thread. Nice pic by the way. That Ultimate Cap is looking good.

Cap looks like he has a mini shield on his back. Perhaps a star shaped buckle on his back would've looked nicer?

Back