New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there will be a repaint of this, but to be honest a repaint can't fix the turtle neck on the cape, which kills this for me. But the sculpt is sweet.

Yeah, the whole collar area needs to be reworked in order to give this a more classic vibe.

So I've been eyeing this off for a while and think the sculpt and design is insane. I don't mind the white suit at all tbh.
Think this will be a PO for me

Pictures from itakon.it at Lucca 2017

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

lcg2017-1614taa39.jpg

lcg2017-161593yzo.jpg

lcg2017-1616crxhd.jpg

It's a shame that it's the white version, if this was the classics Magneto colours it would be perfect :(
The best out there is the Daniel Bel custom which Is impossible to find for a decent price. Sideshow's new PF isn't even worth me talking about...

It's a shame that it's the white version, if this was the classics Magneto colours it would be perfect :(
The best out there is the Daniel Bel custom which Is impossible to find for a decent price. Sideshow's new PF isn't even worth me talking about...

I was just going to say that. Even in the white costume though, this is pretty spectacular. This is crazy details and really brings out more of the potential/strength of the character (vs. the throne which is awesome in its own right.)

I was just going to say that. Even in the white costume though, this is pretty spectacular. This is crazy details and really brings out more of the potential/strength of the character (vs. the throne which is awesome in its own right.)

It’s worth getting this as a variant. Looks really really good. I just hope they fix the arm as it looks a bit strange like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I can appreciate that now after looking at the pics. I see what you're referencing now.

You think they'll tweak it?

Back