New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could be a decent fallback option if SS's upcoming uses fabric in any way. If it's not a 1/4 bust.

Bring on more Magneto. Many collectors still don't have him in their collection

If this is a Marvel Now Mags, it's an instant pass for me. I hate everything and anything related to the Marvel Now U.

raw

Well, hope they show us more soon. I'm perfectly fine with my XM Mags. But if this becomes an awesome sculpt ... of a dynamic floating Mags, then maybe I'll order it.

I can't say anything about it due to the license and preview fiasco that happened a while black, but I can at least save everyone the bust speculation 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"XM White Magneto 1/4 scale. Thanks to Alvaro Bernardes Cota Ribeiro for the insane sculp and thanks to Skan from Hive for the super cool concept art. We hope you like it."

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

18765982_188245965863isuw7.jpg

18813151_188245968530knuhw.jpg

18700023_188245963863heui6.jpg

Speaking of classics (and non-classic by extension if so), when did we see Magneto in white armour? Haven't had the privilege of owning or reading much of those comics.

Back