New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably why they don't make a lot of "fringe" characters, because they don't (or feel like they cant) price accordingly.

I don't care how it looks or how complex it may or may not be, X-23 should not cost more than Wolverine. Period. It should be at least $50 less and probably more than that.

The only way it is even somewhat sensible is if they don't make a lot of them. The ES should be 1/3 of what Wolverine was. Or less.

Well since they killed my desire for Psylocke with those face adjustments I'm going balls deep on this one. Looks amazing and will go well with Wolverine.

As much as I dislike the high guesstimates that some statues seem to get, this statue was never going to be $50 cheaper than Wolverine.

Imo the best we could've hoped for is around $575 to be in line with the other X-Ladies.

I love the EX. It's basically her X-Force costume w/ Wolverine costume color pattern. I'm in!

Very pleased with this one ...EX and REG portraits are excellent!

Definite PO for me!

Dont know much of this character but the statue itself is cool. I liked them in Logan amd they would pair nice. Just waiting on all the reveals this week to decide

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

EX looks really good...and SSC knows it. Expect this to be at least $650!

I was wrong and I admit it. Surprised this isn't more which is probably more of a "SSC pricing things all over the map" issue than anything. Is this really that less complex than Magneto and/or Rogue? And they are both over $700, right? :slap

So that's her x force mask in her black outfit with bits of yellow... I just wanted her blue and yellow wolverine outfit personally

Her outfit is blue and yellow, if you look at the belt you can see it’s black, however it is a weird mashup of costumes, it looks like they took her X-Force costume and colored it in New Wolverine colors.

I was wrong and I admit it. Surprised this isn't more which is probably more of a "SSC pricing things all over the map" issue than anything. Is this really that less complex than Magneto and/or Rogue? And they are both over $700, right? :slap

You're probably right about the complexity but you're missing one thing. The interchangeable 'Sideshow Maquette' label.

Without that useless naming scheme, I never saw this being charged north of $600 USD. Well at least I hoped.

Because examples of higher priced 1/4 pieces are pretty much all 'Sideshow Maquettes' or Maquette adjacent, such as the Thanos, Doomsday, Rogue, and Magneto. And supposedly the Deadpool should've been called a Maquette according to a remark made by a Sideshow rep on Sideshow live, so I'll include Lady Deadpool with him as well.

The only outlier that I can think of is the new Thor Premium Format, which looks just as complex and is priced just as much.

Her outfit is blue and yellow, if you look at the belt you can see it’s black, however it is a weird mashup of costumes, it looks like they took her X-Force costume and colored it in New Wolverine colors.

Doesn't look blue to me but yeah I wish it wasn't a mash up

I would have preferred the full mask ex, but at least it's a second portrait. Maybe someone will produce a custom mask down the road.

Back