Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be considered as one of the best Wolverine statues ever released for many years to come. Bloody thing has got soul.

Looks great to me.

marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-03.jpg

I love what I see from these new pics. But I wish SideShow just came out and said these were production pics.

Until then ...I'm just going to hold off on celebrating. I'll celebrate once I know for sure.

Looks good, time to add all my birthday gift card $ to the preorder lol.

Kind of looks like the shoulder pads are a bit darker blue than before.

Got my fav spidey pf, this will be my fav wolverine. Now i need a awesome batman pf to complete my 3 fav comic characters. Gonna be awhile before i get that batman. But thats a rant for another thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they fixed that lean. Looks miles better because of it. Hopefully minimal issues with QC.

looks pretty close to the proto. nice job by SS on this one

I’m assuming the top pic is the prototype and the bottom one is the production piece. Seems really close indeed. If this comes to people like this then we’ll done Sideshow. Fixing something that really did need fixing.

Glad they fixed that lean. Looks miles better because of it. Hopefully minimal issues with QC.

Same here. I'm glad there's people not worried about it but I've had more than a couple SS PF's with issues that could've easily been fixed by them. And I'm fine with the production colors but will always just gonna be skeptical until that thing is on my shelf without any issues.

Same here. I'm glad there's people not worried about it but I've had more than a couple SS PF's with issues that could've easily been fixed by them. And I'm fine with the production colors but will always just gonna be skeptical until that thing is on my shelf without any issues.

That’s it man. A piece like this deserves to be done right. I have hope it will go down as a classic. I would match this up with XM Brown Wolverine done deal

Now that's what I'm talking about! Great job sideshow! Lean is is gone, mask is a flat black, and the mutton chops aren't a black glob that blends with the edges of his mask. Looks absolutely phenomenal!

I'm guessing SSC will be putting up the updated blog today or tomorrow. Would be nice if it goes up today.

Much better. Still don't like the sideburns. The arm hair is much better, but not great.

A keeper if it actually looks like that.

Back