Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5bd54420adf86e758193f9b37f83adf.jpg
f2948189f1fdeae6b00d1df02129b05c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics, I will wait as I wouldn't display the ex head personally and I live in UK so will see what prices are like locally. I agree this is the best wolvie ever, better than any others IMO it will be mine one day!

This wolverine looks pretty good. I haven't seen one I wanted enough to keep it yet. I think I will need this one. The xm wolverine was the best so far imo. This may replace it for me. It's so hard to get a good looking mean wolverine with both good portraits. Ive sold all the wolverines I own and they were ok, but not spectacular. This one looks really good! :clap

This wolverine looks pretty good. I haven't seen one I wanted enough to keep it yet. I think I will need this one. The xm wolverine was the best so far imo. This may replace it for me. It's so hard to get a good looking mean wolverine with both good portraits. Ive sold all the wolverines I own and they were ok, but not spectacular. This one looks really good! :clap

I've always thought the SS Legendary Scale Wolverine was truly amazing. It's super hard to find and crazy expensive now but I've always loved the look of it. That for me would be my Wolverine grail. This is a nice second place.

I've always thought the SS Legendary Scale Wolverine was truly amazing. It's super hard to find and crazy expensive now but I've always loved the look of it. That for me would be my Wolverine grail. This is a nice second place.

I saw that one in person. It was huge! I'm glad I don't collect that scale. But I wasn't a big fan of the cloth for the full body. It hides too much details on a for that statue. I did love the custom head someone made for it a while back.

Was it about 2k when it released?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

This Wolverine looks great but I wouldn’t say it’s the best lol. I does look visually more appealing than the XM Wolverine which I thought was ok. Let’s wait and see how this turns out in hand.

This Wolverine looks great but I wouldn’t say it’s the best lol. I does look visually more appealing than the XM Wolverine which I thought was ok. Let’s wait and see how this turns out in hand.

The Weapon X from XM is definitely more impressive, but this looks to be a great piece from top to bottom. And for whatever reason I much prefer Sideshows Sentinel hand over the original XM version. Though I do think the Sideshow's base/hand should be bigger, but it being smaller dies make it easier to display.

And honestly I haven't looked at XM's new brown version.

The Weapon X from XM is definitely more impressive, but this looks to be a great piece from top to bottom. And for whatever reason I much prefer Sideshows Sentinel hand over the original XM version. Though I do think the Sideshow's base/hand should be bigger, but it being smaller dies make it easier to display.

And honestly I haven't looked at XM's new brown version.

Probably best to seperate the versions. As the Brown Costume by XM is looking mighty impressive. The two different switch outs look damn good. As for Weapon X? XM takes that as the licences Weapon X out there. In hand I was simply blown away. The details are all there and it’s better than the prototype shown last year. Yellow costume would go to this new Sideshow if it looks as good as the pics in hand. I agree I love that base way more than the XM one.

Probably best to seperate the versions. As the Brown Costume by XM is looking mighty impressive. The two different switch outs look damn good. As for Weapon X? XM takes that as the licences Weapon X out there. In hand I was simply blown away. The details are all there and it’s better than the prototype shown last year. Yellow costume would go to this new Sideshow if it looks as good as the pics in hand. I agree I love that base way more than the XM one.

Wow so many wolverines coming out finally I can get a good looking Wolverine!

I have graduated beyond 1/6. This is my first official 1/4 PF figure. Anyone have suggestions for storage since Detolfs are too small?

I have graduated beyond 1/6. This is my first official 1/4 PF figure. Anyone have suggestions for storage since Detolfs are too small?

This piece might actually fit in a Detolf. But otherwise a lot of us use the Besta, Stuvas or Pax units from IKEA.

Bestas are recommended by many, but I'm pretty certain this won't fit in a detolf as it's too wide

Back