Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there's a lot of jokes in this thread of late, but....if sideshow does nail this piece, it'll be one of the better Wolverine statues to come out in a long time.

I know there's a lot of jokes in this thread of late, but....if sideshow does nail this piece, it'll be one of the better Wolverine statues to come out in a long time.

Yeah, possibly ever. I pity those who are actually thinking about cancelling this thing, cause I think we are going to be blown away once in hand. The sculpt is simply that good, and provided the don’t totally screw-up the paint, which I think they won’t, we’ll be in for a treat. Now production pics Sideshow.

Yeah, possibly ever. I pity those who are actually thinking about cancelling this thing, cause I think we are going to be blown away once in hand. The sculpt is simply that good, and provided the don’t totally screw-up the paint, which I think they won’t, we’ll be in for a treat. Now production pics Sideshow.

Considering there's an ES of 2500 on the EX alone those people will have plenty of time to determine if they really want this statue or not once in hand pics start popping up. Probably a good chance to get it under retail once people start selling it too.

Yeah I’m not cancelling. But these jokes are funny lol.

For me it IS the best 1/4 wolverine I’ve seen. Yeah yeah don’t own other 1/4 wolverines but from all the ones i don’t own thats the one i like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, exactly. This sculpt is excellent.

Can't wait to see the production piece.....

Just leaked. MUCH better:

413886859.jpg

:lol :lol

And the artist dude would probably post another vid saying it's fine and the only thing leaning are people's heads that are looking at it :rotfl

Ha! ...Nah, don't think so. The index finger (pointer finger) is pointing at us instead of curled up like the ring finger.

Ha! ...Nah, don't think so. The index finger (pointer finger) is pointing at us instead of curled up like the ring finger.

Just kidding man lol. Was funny thinking it though lol...God I hope this turns out alright though

Just kidding man lol. Was funny thinking it though lol...God I hope this turns out alright though

I figured you were. HaHa ...just thought it'd be hilarious if SSC let that slip past them and the sentinel hand was actually giving everyone the finger.

I think this will turn out great. Hoping the production pics will show that soon.

Nailed it, if you ask me:dunno

Wolverine-and-The-X-Men_15-674x1024.jpg

It's a great looking PF. However, it does look like most of the costume on this PF is based off Cassaday's Astonishing X-MEN run instead of the pic you posted. I hope they tap into that inspiration for the rest of the male members in this line. Cassaday's art and costume designs looks fantastic on Cyclops and Colossus as well. If they give us Cassaday's costumes with minor tweaks on Cyke and Colossus, I'm all in on those PFs too.

Back