Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I'm kidding, but as I recalled while back several people cancelled Wolverine vs. Hulk due to the fact that it released earlier than initial estimated.

I was one of them. And im still a bit sour about it lol. For some reason that was the only piece ss actually forced you to adjust the flex plan from 8 to 4. At least they gave me the option to cancel and get my NRD back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the early notice. If SS somehow manages to allow this master sculpt to be screwed-up, whether QC or bad paint apps, I'm done. But I'll keep the faith until then.

So i saw a picture from TAGCC that has this new wolverine next to the sabertooth PF and it definitely looks like sabertooth is taller. But on sideshows website it has sabertooth at 17.5 inches tall and wolverine at 20 inches tall. That just doesnt seem right to me

If i knew how to post pictures i would post it here lol.. but i saw another one where thanos on throne is TOWERING over wolverine. And thanos is only 21.5 inches.

Don't know what pics you guys are talking about, but Wolverine is 5'3 ... And Sabertooth is 6'6. So I always thought Sabertooth sky over Wolverine.

Don't know what pics you guys are talking about, but Wolverine is 5'3 ... And Sabertooth is 6'6. So I always thought Sabertooth sky over Wolverine.

That’s absolutely right Sabertooth is taller. So Scale wise Wolverine should be smaller. Even though Thanos. Is 21 inches I suspect when you look at Wolverine his not exactly standing straight is he. The Wolverine piece is tall enough to be honest.

That’s absolutely right Sabertooth is taller. So Scale wise Wolverine should be smaller. Even though Thanos. Is 21 inches I suspect when you look at Wolverine his not exactly standing straight is he. The Wolverine piece is tall enough to be honest.

The Thanos MAQ is a BEAST he's basically 1/3 scale. However, he is seated. Wolvie is only listed as 5'3" and he's in a crouched pose so this statue won't stand very tall. That doesn't mean he's not in 1/4 scale. I agree with you, I think this PF will be plenty tall enough.

We're not talking about the character's height but the OVERALL height of the statue including the base.

If you go to Wolverine's ssc page it says the total height of the statue is 20"H and on Sabs page it says the total height is 17.5"H

There are pics from the recent convention that have those two next to each other and the Sabs statue is clearly taller than Wolverine. I personally could care less but I guess to some other collectors maybe it matters? Dunno..

We're not talking about the character's height but the OVERALL height of the statue including the base.

If you go to Wolverine's ssc page it says the total height of the statue is 20"H and on Sabs page it says the total height is 17.5"H

There are pics from the recent convention that have those two next to each other and the Sabs statue is clearly taller than Wolverine. I personally could care less but I guess to some other collectors maybe it matters? Dunno..

Sideshows measurements are notoriously incorrect more often than not.

Do you aware that SS is using non-standard matric system right? They are using Sideshow metric system....lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Do you aware that SS is using non-standard matric system right? They are using Sideshow metric system....lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Wow they created their own metric system. That is seriously inventive of them. Next they will have created their own Polystone that doesn’t break at all. So they will have zero issue’s when the item ships

30261439_1152298948246218_2662867006121836544_o.jpg

Yeah he looks pretty small next to Sabretooth. Looks good to me.

Back