Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it got the same as Dark Phoenix.

But for a character that has been released a few times, it really shows the popularity of a character when it can maintain such an edition size.

Yup. Even the hulk vs wolverine is still available at 4000 es. SS must be pretty confident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original vague timeline they gave was Aug to October, so now that it's June-July, maximus_73 is stating it's only a month difference. But as we all know, when SS gives a date range, the item almost always ships the last month they choose.

Wait ...not sure if you're kidding ...or if you're referring to someone.

Of course I'm kidding, but as I recalled while back several people cancelled Wolverine vs. Hulk due to the fact that it released earlier than initial estimated.

Of course I'm kidding, but as I recalled while back several people cancelled Wolverine vs. Hulk due to the fact that it released earlier than initial estimated.

Ah ok ...you were referring back to Wolverine vs. Hulk ...I didn't know that. Now I get the jest.

No one said anything about cancelling, yet ....so I lacked the context.

Moving on then ....

SSC loves getting their Wolverines out faster than they estimate. I think the Wolverine vs. Hulk was released several months earlier as well.

Back