Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree, but I like interchangeable heads. Especially well done ones.

I think I'll go ahead and order.

Now I'll just have to wait and see if I get hit by Australia Custom fees and GST (which could also be dependent on the shipping carrier). Any Australian who has received a statue here recently know any thing about this?

Recently received my Bane PF direct from Sideshow. No extra GST or customs fees. As long as the product is under $1k before shipping you’re good.

Recently received my Bane PF direct from Sideshow. No extra GST or customs fees. As long as the product is under $1k before shipping you’re good.

Thanks for the information, as that's good news.

But the legislation since 1st of July 2017 has been GST has been applicable from the first dollar etc.

I hope it’s Gambit, there’s been a lack of any statues for him and literally only Sideshow, Kotobukiya Fine art and a few others have made an official one.

I think Dark Phoenix is a better comparison. Her EX was 2500, and I think this one will be in that ballpark.

The over saturation of characters on the market and high ES is going what's going to ruin this hobby in the long run.

I think Dark Phoenix is a better comparison. Her EX was 2500, and I think this one will be in that ballpark.

Brown costume Wolverine was 1500 ex and that costume is more popular amongst fans. Though the headsculpts got mix reactions and ex wasn’t a must for some.

I hope we get Nightcrawler next. If not, I'd take Storm (black costume), Cyclops (full mask), Colossus, or Cable.

The over saturation of characters on the market and high ES is going what's going to ruin this hobby in the long run.

They have to keep making the A list characters since they sell best. Lessor known characters will have low es unless it’s a hyped up piece.

I guess it "ruins" the hobby for people who care more about their value than they do buying the statues because they enjoy them, but whatever.

The fact that you find it "pretty sad" that a higher amount of the exclusive versions are going to be made says all that needs to be said I guess. You care more about the future value of these things than you do being able to buy one because you want to enjoy it.

Oh yeah!!!
c0b8567af48eeb1a89f7ebb8ed1578ca.jpg

I guess it "ruins" the hobby for people who care more about their value than they do buying the statues because they enjoy them, but whatever.

The fact that you find it "pretty sad" that a higher amount of the exclusive versions are going to be made says all that needs to be said I guess. You care more about the future value of these things than you do being able to buy one because you want to enjoy it.

Has nothing to do with the money at all. It's to do with the hype of getting one knowing you and a small amount of people own it. To me it allows me to feel like I have a unique collection. I don't care about making money off these at all but as collectors we can usually justify these crazy prices knowing they keep there value to some extent. If I cared more about the future value of these more than enjoying the piece why would I PO this when the ES hasn't been announced you clown.

This is why I started to collect ROCKS because it is very unique. Every pieces are different than the other, guarantee super low ES. :)

I'll never understand this whole low ES talk. I couldn't care less, I buy a piece because I like it and want to display it. Also, considering just how many statues come out from the main players, smaller fringe companies and then customs, I don't know who can really keep up. So a low ES just makes it a pain in the ass to try and source one after it's sold out.

From my perspective, popular pieces from low ES companies like XM just inflate the price of a lot of pieces. For example, I would absolutely love to own both the Iron Man and Captain America Age of Ultron pieces from Iron Studious but they only made a few hundred and a large amount of collectors seemed to to have bought them out and flipped them for 30-50% (online store fronts more like 100% more) more than the MSRP so that really just means I'll never own either piece.

Back