Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far sideshow has only charged me for the $60 deposit.. when do they charge for the rest? When it ships?

So far sideshow has only charged me for the $60 deposit.. when do they charge for the rest? When it ships?

Or if you change to their flex/instalment payment system.

I'm using it, not as a way to budget, but as a way to hedge any changes in currency movements between the USD and AUD.

I'll never understand this whole low ES talk. I couldn't care less, I buy a piece because I like it and want to display it. Also, considering just how many statues come out from the main players, smaller fringe companies and then customs, I don't know who can really keep up. So a low ES just makes it a pain in the ass to try and source one after it's sold out.

From my perspective, popular pieces from low ES companies like XM just inflate the price of a lot of pieces. For example, I would absolutely love to own both the Iron Man and Captain America Age of Ultron pieces from Iron Studious but they only made a few hundred and a large amount of collectors seemed to to have bought them out and flipped them for 30-50% (online store fronts more like 100% more) more than the MSRP so that really just means I'll never own either piece.

Its nice for them to at least keep their value so I can sell an older piece to upgrade to a new one.. For example.. I am thinking of selling my Brown Wolverine EX for this new one.. Hope I am able to get the original purchase value back.

I am considering purchasing this statue. It would be my first PF if I do.

I wanted to transfer my NRD from another item to this statue and they said no. Is this typical? I didn't know this PF was coming out otherwise I would not ordered the other item. I have a limited budget so can't buy both.

I am considering purchasing this statue. It would be my first PF if I do.

I wanted to transfer my NRD from another item to this statue and they said no. Is this typical? I didn't know this PF was coming out otherwise I would not ordered the other item. I have a limited budget so can't buy both.

They only allow one transfer, after that no more. Don't know if they still do that though, I used mine up a few years ago, that's why I'm reluctant to order things now :lol

Was gonna use reward points for this but Venom takes priority first, just don't know whether to wait on the P1 or get this SSC because that McFarlane head is beaut.

So it's a penalty for not knowing this statue was coming out? It's not like they have sent
me a product. And I just want to transfer the NRD not refund it.

Keep pushing them. They should do it as a one time courtesy.

agree with the above, call them and Kindly explain the situation again. But they're under no obligation to grant a transfer and if they do then be thankful. in the future just be more thoughtful of preorders so you don't get caught in a similar situation. Good Luck!

Unfortunately it's called a non refundable deposit for a reason, and unfortunately that also applies to transfers.

Some retailers may allow it, but Sideshow for a number of years hasn't; except for the odd first timer.

So hopefully it works out.

What did you originally preorder?

So it's a penalty for not knowing this statue was coming out? It's not like they have sent

They are under no obligation to refund or transfer your deposit. Not knowing that Wolverine was coming out is not a valid reason to accommodate you. But as others have mentioned they allowed a one time courtesy transfer/cancellation a few years ago. Be nice to the agent and they may allow it. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Double post

Last edited:
Scale is way off but cant wait to get my 2 fav marvel characters together [emoji51]
9c4d5165acd3678ff74698d723602229.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks EPIC!!!

Well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I told myself, “Self, you don’t need 2 Wolverines.” Then myself said, “but...but...just hear me out, Me. We have $600 worth of rewards points!” Then I had to remind myself, “You do this to me everytime there’s a new statue! We said we were going to use those points for the Prime 1 Ash!” Then me and myself compromised and ordered Wolverine and saved the points for Ash. A good relationship with your multiple personalities is all about compromise.

They require the deposit because otherwise you'd have say 300 people say "I want it" then cancel on them/not pay. Then they are left with overstock.

They would end up screwed on every single item. They produce based on pre-orders and deposits. It's a gauge for their numbers.

Back