Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm Cable Nightcrawler Iceman Archangel Beast

In order of importance

I don’t think we’ll see a Gambit any time soon. Not until the Fox vs Marvel drama ends

If they do another Cyclops I hope he gets the full mask treatment. I hate the Lee Cyclops with his hair sticking out.

If they do another Cyclops I hope he gets the full mask treatment. I hate the Lee Cyclops with his hair sticking out.

Is this line astonishing with their own twist? Would much rather prefer no condom head Cyclops mask, or at least make an extra head sculpt with hair/visor

Is this line astonishing with their own twist? Would much rather prefer no condom head Cyclops mask, or at least make an extra head sculpt with hair/visor

I have no idea what line SSC considers this. We already have a Lee Cyke PF. So, a condom head Cyke should be next. A COH does give collectors a choice but I don't want a seam.

I would cry if they made Astonishing Cyclops. As well as the whole line up.

I have no idea what line SSC considers this. We already have a Lee Cyke PF. So, a condom head Cyke should be next. A COH does give collectors a choice but I don't want a seam.

True, we do already have one so condom head would make more sense.

I would cry if they made Astonishing Cyclops. As well as the whole line up.

Tears of pain or joy lol?

True, we do already have one so condom head would make more sense.

I don't love the head sculpt and paint apps on the Cyclops PF. It looks too simplistic IMO. I think the sculpts nowadays are much better

Byrne Cyclops / X-Men for me !

NEW-X-MEN-Byrne.jpg

I don't love the head sculpt and paint apps on the Cyclops PF. It looks too simplistic IMO. I think the sculpts nowadays are much better

I agree 100%. It's "Ok" but ya by today's standards it's too simple. Just might have to wait for the xm cyclops then if ss doesn't do a newer one.

Would be nice to see ss tackle a 1/4 iceman or nightcrawler

Whats the chance this guy price at $500

IMO, 0%. Wolverine is a popular character. They just priced Batwoman at $500 and she isn't nearly as popular. My guess is still $600. The statue looks great by the way (although I'll stick with my Brown Wolverine).

IMO, 0%. Wolverine is a popular character. They just priced Batwoman at $500 and she isn't nearly as popular. My guess is still $600. The statue looks great by the way (although I'll stick with my Brown Wolverine).

IMO -2% lol. As for pricing id say 650 max (incl ex)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back