Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait for this. Looks fantastic. hope for yellow and blue because I know they wont do x force lol

I have high hopes for this. I have a bunch of RPs waiting to be used but my patience is wearing thin. Hopefully we'll hear and see something soon on this.

I've always used my reward points way before I can build em up enough for a free statue. Like they take so long to accumulate lol. I think nows the most I've ever had at once which is still at like less than $300. Which isn't even enough for half these days lol.

Might as well wait for XM Cyclops. He'll have the best options. But if they make Astonishing Cyclops I'll order day one, minute one.

Not a fan of astonishing cyclops whatsoever. I'll more than likely get XM, just would be nice if SS did a newer one as well. Would be much cheaper in cost that's for certain.

Not a fan of astonishing cyclops whatsoever. I'll more than likely get XM, just would be nice if SS did a newer one as well. Would be much cheaper in cost that's for certain.

I love the Astonishing story so much and would get every costumed version of those characters in 1/4 scale. But yea the 90's Cyclops will always be the more defitnive one. I'll pony up for the XM version but still hoping for more modern X-Men statues from SS. At least ones that aren't horrendous like Magneto.

Give me Jim Lee xmen again but even better!

What? Isn't this finally the yellow and blue Wolvie you've been dying to add to your collection? Sideshow knows better than to give you a classic Wolvie. They know that this is the Wolvie (and Mags) that fans are truly clamoring for.

Give me Jim Lee xmen again but even better!

This is a Jim Lee inspired Wolverine to be sure. From the pose to the facial features. The costume paint scheme might not be, but other than the Wolverine and Zhukov Maq this is the best Jim Lee Wolverine I have seen

Does anyone have an estimate time it usually take for sideshow to release pics of the painted product?

Back