Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which mostly means re-releases of already made xmen pieces that had those lazy x bases.

Actually wouldn't mind if they re-released some of the Xmen characters...as I missed out. But hoping for Byrne or Lee style portraits.

Does anyone know if this is the Brown Wolverine?

Actually wouldn't mind if they re-released some of the Xmen characters...as I missed out. But hoping for Byrne or Lee style portraits.

I also wouldn't mind a release of cyclops, gambit etc.

But this is not the brown wolverine, that was release just last year. Take a read of the past few pages to learn more about the source material for this piece.

Other than Gambit, I believe most of the original pieces are affordable. Maybe slightly above retail, which is what new pieces are going for now.

Time to sell a kidney! :lol

BT_SDCC2017_175.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_125.jpg

Love the sculpt and pose on this! I truly wish this was painted in time for SDCC.

I'll be passing on this. Sculpt is nice but I have no ties to this made up X-MEN line which I have no doubt SSC will abandon after a few pieces.

Wish it was painted.

Same here.

But I love everything I'm seeing, especially that pose. I don't care for the Mags piece yet though, which if this is meant to compliment for, kind of takes a little bit away from it.

I'll reserve judgement until paint apps though.

VERY impressive so far though. Color me impressed.

Time to make gambit n the others. Enough wolverine after this

Back