New Weequay 1/6th head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, Unsung could you please pm me the info for paypal payment as well! Looking for the deco/hair for Queequeg and the Skiff Master for my two heads - though the discussion about outfits put this crazy idea in my head that it would be really cool to produce a 'realistic' version of Hondo Ohnaka(!!!) from Clone Wars as a 1/6 figure. I seriously wrestled with the idea of having one of the heads I'm buying decoed as an interpretation of him, but the fact is, his jacket and helmet are WAY too stylized/specific to the character for an amateur like me to bash, they'd have to be custom made:gah:...ah well, Skiff Master it is!:)

Funds sent unsung!

Awesome, thank you!

Oh yeah, Unsung could you please pm me the info for paypal payment as well! Looking for the deco/hair for Queequeg and the Skiff Master for my two heads - though the discussion about outfits put this crazy idea in my head that it would be really cool to produce a 'realistic' version of Hondo Ohnaka(!!!) from Clone Wars as a 1/6 figure. I seriously wrestled with the idea of having one of the heads I'm buying decoed as an interpretation of him, but the fact is, his jacket and helmet are WAY too stylized/specific to the character for an amateur like me to bash, they'd have to be custom made:gah:...ah well, Skiff Master it is!:)

No problem, one Guard and one Master.

If last is still available I will take one painted with hair

Sure thing!

Okay, here is the list, let me know if I got something wrong. List is now full, anyone else will have to wait until I fulfill these orders and open the list again.

1. Chakaman Paid
2. Chakaman Paid
3. sithlord13 - Paid
4. sithlord13 - Paid
5. swsqueakquels Painted with hair (Guard) Paid
6. Khonsu70 painted with hair (Guard) Paid
7. Khonsu70 painted with hair (Master) Paid
8. Wor-Gar painted with hair PAID
9. Manticore72c painted with hair paid
10. Filmgeek painted with hair Paid

Last edited:
Quick little update, resin is scheduled to arrive today so Weequay heads are right on target for getting poured up this weekend! Painted heads will ship by the end of next week, unpainted will ship starting Monday.

Also, going to have some other goodies up later next week. Should be cool.

I just finished painting mine and I love this thing.

100_1051.jpg

100_1048.jpg

100_1053.jpg

There are several reasons why you can love this sculpt; really tremendous work! Although I'm strictly on Troops and really hate human 1/6ers, I sometimes love cantina scum and Jabba villains.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the positive feedback. I finally found some paint that will stick to resin. I'm currently taking my house apart looking of the Weequay outfit that I missed placed. I HATE when stuff like this happens, drives me freaken nuts.

Liquitex paints work pretty well. they can still scratch, but if you seal them with the Matte Varnish, it makes it a whole lot stronger.

But, I'd certainly be interested in hearing what you found. If you found something that bonds like ink, I'm intrigued!

Liquitex paints work pretty well. they can still scratch, but if you seal them with the Matte Varnish, it makes it a whole lot stronger.

But, I'd certainly be interested in hearing what you found. If you found something that bonds like ink, I'm intrigued!

I've been using Model Masters Acrylic paints, it drys quickly too. I let it cure for 24 hours then use Krylon spray Matte finish and its hard as a rock when its all done.

There are a few in NC, but none within an hour. I appreciate the offer, but as of now I'm fine. I may have you try and match a color if possible later on down the road when I am ready. Non star Wars project that I'm trying to gather all the parts for before I do any real work.

Back