New Weequay 1/6th head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsung hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although I have lots of things I should be doing instead (like gearing up for my impending move), I finally got down to fleshing out the new Weequay sculpt. Not a lot, but enough to show how much different it will be. I've had the general shape of the head laid out with basic anatomy sketched in, but today I had the itch to start doing some real work. Some quick WIP pics for you..

DSCF0801.jpg

DSCF0800.jpg

Again, not a whole heck of a lot yet, but usually once I get into something, I will work on it quite a bit in a short time. But, this is still likely two months away from being done as I do have to move soon.

Last edited:
Re: New Weequay WIP pics

Hop you do the head this time a bit long drawn as such at your first ..like on these picture the skiff master on the left:
https://www.skiffguards.com/images/skiff1guards/skiff-master/skiffmaster-2.jpg

Yup! One of my biggest complaints about my previous version. I think Kenner implanted in my head that his head was normal shaped, and it's taken me nearly thirty years (and some really good pics of the mask) to knock that notion.

DSCF0804.jpg

And thanks everyone for the compliments so far! Really early still.

THANKS!!!! This was the right photo for me!!! Absolute great Job until now! Count me in for this guy !!! Nothing more you can do wrong with the head ! ;)

Wow, Really brilliant sculpting work! The evolution between your V1 sculpt and this new is is just phenomenal.

Need definitive your V2 from you 2 for the Skiff Master ( https://www.skiffguards.com/skiff-master.html) !
(Please Vivi..do this outfit!!! ;) )

No problem, I promise I will be making a much improved version of the Skiff Master, I just have been catching up on pushed back items and some 1/9th scale things that have deadlines.

I think Kenner implanted in my head that his head was normal shaped, and it's taken me nearly thirty years (and some really good pics of the mask) to knock that notion.

Thats normal I think, same with the blue shirt, kenner gets bad reference pics, and now every thing but what they did seems off.:lol

Wow, he's looking really good! I look forward to finally picking one of these up from you.

The amount of detail in this sculpt is incredible!

Come to think of it, that can be said of pretty much all your sculpts!

How long have you been sculpting anyway? Does your job involve sculpting or what? Cuz I know we got the same stuff (sculpey firm) and the amount of perfect detail you can squeeze into it is just stunning!

I can't even make a simple human face yet! :lol although my firm seems to be toughening up and getting all crumbly... Probably drying out...

your work never ceases to amaze me unsung, your sculpts look almost like sideshow sneak peeks. Looking forward to seeing this one done! Finish up that other eye quick!

That is so awesome! And here I'm about to work on that V1 I got from you, man I'm going to need a few of the new ones.

Are you still planning to make hands too?

Back