New Weequay 1/6th head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Weequay WIP pics

Wow totally impressed by the sculpting work 10/10

Ron

Thanks!

Just to keep you all updated, silicone took a bit to arrive, but it is here. I will re-do the mold this weekend, or sooner if I can. Sorry for the lack of updates, but internet is tricky for the moment. Everyone will start seeing their heads very soon!

I'd like to see how he turns out! Sculpt was looking real promising last time I saw it, should look incredible with a spot of color on it!

Keep us posted! :D

I'd like to see how he turns out! Sculpt was looking real promising last time I saw it, should look incredible with a spot of color on it!

Keep us posted! :D

I hope to be able to post pics soon, but most of my stuff, including my computer (which is why I have been very limited on here lately) is in storage as I am still in "Moving Limbo" as I like to say. (For the record, lease ended July 1st and we did not want to continue renting for another year and we are staying with relatives until we secure our first house, which we hope to know an answer on this week. Cross your fingers for us!)

Anyway, casts will start this weekend and begin shipping next week. Sorry for the delay,but the weekends are my only time to be able to do anything right now.

I hope to be able to post pics soon, but most of my stuff, including my computer (which is why I have been very limited on here lately) is in storage as I am still in "Moving Limbo" as I like to say. (For the record, lease ended July 1st and we did not want to continue renting for another year and we are staying with relatives until we secure our first house, which we hope to know an answer on this week. Cross your fingers for us!)

Anyway, casts will start this weekend and begin shipping next week. Sorry for the delay,but the weekends are my only time to be able to do anything right now.

Ah, "moving limbo" :lol

Well good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed. altough it's very hard to type with crossed fingers... If I typed "moving limbo" with fingers crossed it comes out as

movijg limgbo

:lol

Anyway, good luck with finding a house! I'm looking forward to seeing how your Weeq turns out.

First cast out! Sorry for the phone pic, but it was the best I could do at the moment.

First cast out! Sorry for the phone pic, but it was the best I could do at the moment.

attachment.php

:panic:

:clap :clap :clap

:bow

We're cooking now!!!

The sculpt and a cast of my previous attempt are in the back. I poured one of the earlier ones as someone requested one of each. I can not remember who that was so please let me know!

i'm still getting around this SW customs forum and man I amazed at the awesome work I've been seeing!!

with that said, amazing job on this Weequay sculpt unsung!!!!

Ok, here we go....
FINALLY was able to actually take and upload some halfway decent pics of the finished sculpt painted. With the images I had found of the screen used mask, I had to change the way I had painted them before as it was kinda backwards to logical painting. A lot of the grooves and lines had a lighter color in them instead of darker. Really weird, and took two different takes on it to get it acceptable.

Weequay_new001.jpg

Weequay_new002.jpg

Weequay_new003.jpg

You may notice something I did different this time around. I sculpted eyes in behind the sockets. That was inspired by this pic...

TempX_weequay.jpg

was fun to do! That pic also reminds me of how there were a few colors to Weequay. The Skiff guard was dark, this one was lighter. The Skiff master I think was in between the two.

Back