New Voltron Force cartoon in the spring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has been posted... But news from TheFwoosh.com

Mattel Rep on the Voltron Classics like from MattyCollector.com
...ALSO, though they had nothing on display, I was able to ask one of the Mattel reps about the new Voltron Classics line. I learned that it is coming in about 5-6 months, each lion will be around $30 each, with diecast parts, spring actions, articulated figures that fit in each lion, sold on MattyCollector.com, and fully combined into Voltron is over 2-3 feet! Also, each will come with a part to build the blazing sword!

They also mentioned that the classic Voltron toys will only be on Matty Collector at first, but once the new series toys hit retail for a little bit, they plan to start mixing the two at retail.

Personally, I think this is VERY exciting news... if they do both Cat & Vehicle versions of Voltron in the Classics line I'll be warpped! 2-3fts tall is massive!!!! :yess:

And I said it before... the character designs of the new cartoon are fantastic!!!

Anyone watching the premiere...so far Im trying to give it a chance. Its just so kiddy. 90 min commercial free

Yep, exactly what I said. I watched the premeire, but after that I might have 1 more episode and then Im done. Just not my type of show. I'll just wait and hope for some cool new Lion toys with the new designs. It seems that Matty Collector is going to do the same for Voltron that they did for ther other collector toys and go with the subscription.

Voltron looks amazing! the 2D character designs do not, looks like something Ben 10 rejected! Shame...

Ben 10 looks way better IMO This is just the same generic CGI ____ that Nick uses for Speed Racer.*Why they didn't use an anime style like Avatar's'Robotech's or Udon Comics for this and Speed Racer is beyond me.*
and Voltron looks too much like a Bayformer for my liking

*sigh* I'm hoping against all hope that atleast the new Thunder Cats will be good*and have ACTUAL fighting not the ____ the original did*.

Back