New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that have this in hand, does yours lean forward at all, or is she standing straight up? Mine leans, but Sideshow doesn't have any pictures of her from the side for me to compare mine to.

For those of you that have this in hand, does yours lean forward at all, or is she standing straight up? Mine leans, but Sideshow doesn't have any pictures of her from the side for me to compare mine to.

Mine has no leaning forward and is standing straight without that weird tilt to the left (her left). But I have noticed some people might have a different kind of pose. But it shouldn't get any future problems, cause it's not a heavy statue like bats or Supes.

You sure it's leaning or did the box you put her on cave in?

it's the statue bad QC not the box.... The boxes are usps solid with boxes inside so it will never lean. Even galactus is not heavy enough to make the boxes lean after he's been on for so long. Same a XM mags so heavy but no damage to the usps boxes he on now. They are super solid. My vampi arrived 2 days ago hope she will be good. Will open tonight or tomorrow. Excited and scared at the same time. Wow Anthos and jimcap those pics are perfect that is what I hope to get. She looks awesome! Hope she does not have leaning issues in the future.

The Vampirella is a great statue but if you don't get it with that exclusive bat arm I think you guys lost out. That plain hand is just so boring and won't even match the box art. And no reason to display her with that hand, if you got the exclusive bat. I know it's like a sales tactic to get people to buy a statue, but I don't agree that there should even be an exclusive. Make them all the same and cut out that exclusive sales pitch. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 151
Yeah. That one got away! :acme Well this Adam Hughes-Inspired Vampi will have to due.

View attachment 214760

A REG can still be found near the original price, if you look hard enough.

I think anyone letting it go would have to be insane or it would probably be 1 of those situations that they need emergency money like fast. I didn't even know SS had done a previous 1 until this new 1 surfaced.

The Vampirella is a great statue but if you don't get it with that exclusive bat arm I think you guys lost out. That plain hand is just so boring and won't even match the box art. And no reason to display her with that hand, if you got the exclusive bat. I know it's like a sales tactic to get people to buy a statue, but I don't agree that there should even be an exclusive. Make them all the same and cut out that exclusive sales pitch. Just my opinion.

I don't like the bat. i think it detracts from the piece, imo.
I could have ordered the exclusive but chose the regular.
I do agree that Sideshow should have just offered the bat hand with every statue, though.
Most exclusive offerings are kinda lame.

Mine has no leaning forward and is standing straight without that weird tilt to the left (her left). But I have noticed some people might have a different kind of pose. But it shouldn't get any future problems, cause it's not a heavy statue like bats or Supes.

Actually, there is a slight forward lean. Even the production photos shows it. See jim's post below (3rd pic)...

No, my figure is perfectly straight, even when viewed from all angles. It's not perpendicular to the slope of the base, and it definitely does not exhibit the lean of the prototype.

Update:

I took her out oh wow! Just when I thought I was buying so much less sideshow. Freaking amazing shock factor back in! Have not felt this good about a SS since Wonder Woman. Not even lobo or BG was this exciting for me. I'm so blown away by this thing. Just about as good as it can get. Quick look no Qc issues that's such a huge relief. The base is just like XM creativity and details are top notch. The statue sculpt is SS best quality like they can do if they put the effort into it. This vampi PF is just as good as the first. The head sculpt is beautiful. I must say it blows away the XM phoenix heads. No contest SS did this one to perfection imo. Such an awesome statue! This shows what creativity SS can do when they want to. Sad that many still got a bad one and if it happens it's very frustrating. But if you get a good one like I did this is now in runners up for my statue of the year list. Super amazing statue love it a lot!
Thoughts: I mean everything can't always be prototype quality but for what it is in a production piece in mind.......
Face 10
Body sculpt 10
Mixed media 10
Base creativity 10
Paint 9.5 to 10

QC 8.5 to 9.0 short arm magnet not in 100% very minor rough spots not a biggie at all

She is super light but I don't mind for this one.

Sideshow is showing they can compete with XM on this one with the very impressive creative base, beautiful face sculpt, good paint and overall QC on mine this time. Simply stunning to own. Great job ss! Just when I was leaving they pull me back.

Last edited:
Back