New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me? That's enough to satisfy an entire battalion. Ten-hut. :lol:lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 156
I would have to agree. She also has a derp look to her in my opinion. I'm glad that those who are getting her are happy. She just does nothing for me.

Same for me. Don't really find her body attractive and her face is too derpy imo. It's a not very sexy statue of a character whose design is all about being sexy.

Well got my replacement head and hand today. Head looks better...but need to compare it first to the one I have at home. The hands doesn't seem to be an improvement. There's also some area with no paint in it.

Here's a comparison of the old and new head I got. The new head is on the right. I think it looks better...and the hair sit a bit lower to cover the eyebrows a bit...which is how it was in the prototype

yeah, you can't see the palm of the hand once you display her...but it does bug me since the replacement I got was actually worst than the original hand I got.

Here's a comparison of the old and new head I got. The new head is on the right. I think it looks better...and the hair sit a bit lower to cover the eyebrows a bit...which is how it was in the prototype

yeah, you can't see the palm of the hand once you display her...but it does bug me since the replacement I got was actually worst than the original hand I got.

LoL I love that "but it does bug me since the replacement I got was actually worst than the original hand I got." Your not the only one. It's sad because it wouldn't have taken much for this statue to of bean A+ but sideshow doesn't give a **** and that's why were got what we got.

If we all stood united as collectors that we demand a quality made statue with 0 issues, then we could all enjoy this hobby more and be rest assured that after a whole year of waiting, we are 100% guaranteed a perfect statue each time. But we got people involved in this hobby that no matter how bad the statue is with obvious problems, they will say it's ok, no big deal, live with it, return it and move on. These people are not the solution but add to the already problems we have with these statues.

I'm just hoping this might shows up at my door Thursday. Maybe if I wish really, really hard! :pray:

28986a.jpg

Back