New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has to be a superhero movie in her future. She’ll be a natural for Power Girl.

Im seriously betting on it.

Power girl would be great! She just is way too sexy with black hair. Thats why I said donna lol

She look good as a blond Let’s face it. She’s just plain sexy.

alexandra_annabeth_by_myst47-d3dbcte.jpg

She look good as a blond Let’s face it. She’s just plain sexy.

View attachment 142442

:rotfl

Yup, that's the reality of it. Although I can't take those Percy Jackson movies seriously as per her nude scene. Same thing happened with that one Power Rangers one because of the chick in Cabin in the Woods, that make out scene was hardcore.

:rotfl

Yup, that's the reality of it. Although I can't take those Percy Jackson movies seriously as per her nude scene. Same thing happened with that one Power Rangers one because of the chick in Cabin in the Woods, that make out scene was hardcore.

I bet Woody Harrison messed up his lines, just so he could do the scene over. I know I would.

Re: Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Just went ahead and ordered the ex with the "NewYear15" $20 coupon code. Sideshow just loves drawing us in with these sweet titillating savings. :lol

If I get decide to get her I'll be good with the reg. I don't need a bat on her arm.

The problem is, the artwork this statue is based on features the bat on her arm. If Sideshow is ever able to release that art print, it's going to be very annoying having it displayed behind a bat-less PF.

That's true but it wouldn't bother me that much. I still got the Queen of the Dead print and it doesn't mirror the style/pose of the PF. Just personal preference.

Crap! No way she went WL, just like you Doc I thought about using the code. Guess its a sign not to get her after all

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back