Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why? Was the last ultron so hot that we need another one? Where's the new Thor, capt, spidey, gambit, or wolvie? :cuckoo:

IMO WE already have great sculpts of cap/Thor/spidey/gambit. Still waiting on a bad *** wolvie.. sure the prices are high but you pay for quality

IMO WE already have great sculpts of cap/Thor/spidey/gambit. Still waiting on a bad *** wolvie.. sure the prices are high but you pay for quality

True but I want a new one because I just came in this hobby less than a year ago. This way I don't have to buy the originals. If they make a new one I will be happy with it. If they don't make a new one then I will surely buy all the originals.

Agree i am happy with the current Ultron PF too. I would have love to see Ant Man or Wasp get the PF treatment instead of another Ultron.

Avengers = Printing easy money.

True I don't mind my first ultron. But I agree we don't need another one so fasts before many others more popular or ones which didn't even get a run yet.

why? Was the last ultron so hot that we need another one? Where's the new Thor, capt, spidey, gambit, or wolvie? :cuckoo:

Judging by your response, it seems to me that you didn't understand my post. I was commenting on how weird it is that SS is making another statue of a not-so-popular character in such a short period of time. :wink1:

i dont mind another 1/4 ultron since the last one was such a cluster**** and not worthy of my collection.

But this pose makes no sense to me, sure antman was his creator but what was he doing sitting there looking at antman's helmet? If it's on a battlefield in an action pose, fine.

Dont remember a moment like this in any of the storylines.

Popularity isn't the most important thing to SS. They'll follow their artistic vision before just fulfilling a missing character. If they want to do a 2nd or 3rd PF before your character, they will. It doesn't matter the more popular character hasn't been done yet...They do what they want.

My only thing is they tease many upcoming PFs so far in advance
Sketches...Emma Frost 2, Punisher 2, Gwen Stacey...
Painted Art/Print...Jean Grey, Cable, WWHulk, Extremis Iron Man...
Videos...Red Skull 2, Mary Jane (what in the world happened with these 2???)

You think you'll see these for pre order soon but then some random statue pops up with no mercy for your budget.

I like the looks of it so far, and I think this will 'deliver.' But it's not my collection's primary focus, so it looks like it'll be a pass for me.

I'm sure the full reveal will look awesome though.

Judging by your response, it seems to me that you didn't understand my post. I was commenting on how weird it is that SS is making another statue of a not-so-popular character in such a short period of time. :wink1:

Sorry for the confusion I was not trying to say it was anything wrong with your post. I was agreeing with you a 100%. Yes it is so weird that they are skipping to another ultron before the others.

i dont mind another 1/4 ultron since the last one was such a cluster**** and not worthy of my collection.

But this pose makes no sense to me, sure antman was his creator but what was he doing sitting there looking at antman's helmet? If it's on a battlefield in an action pose, fine.

Dont remember a moment like this in any of the storylines.

I think he's just in his control room where he plans all his evil things. Not too common, but also not an unusual depiction of him.

ultron2.jpg
tumblr_m9kvptRRxY1qhpx4lo1_500.jpg

ultronAvengers(1000)_068_09.jpg
200120_UltronThrone_3823-th.jpg

Ultron isn't an A lister by any means, but I think SSC attempting to capitalize on the next big Marvel event coming soon Age of Ultron...seems like the only logical reason to release another Ultron statue so soon. Just my guess of course.

Ultron isn't an A lister by any means, but I think SSC attempting to capitalize on the next big Marvel event coming soon Age of Ultron...seems like the only logical reason to release another Ultron statue so soon. Just my guess of course.

And a very good one :goodpost:

Sorry for the confusion I was not trying to say it was anything wrong with your post. I was agreeing with you a 100%. Yes it is so weird that they are skipping to another ultron before the others.

hehe Then it was me who got the post wrong :duff

Last edited:
And a very good one :goodpost:

:hi5: Thanks buddy and not to get too far off the topic of the statue itself, I really hope this event lives up to the hype :pray:

The idea of Ultron winning and killing a large list of Marvel superheros is very intriguing, but you just know there is going to be something to bring them back cause no way Marvel plans on just offing them all at once like that.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, although I will say so far I'm liking the Ultron sitting on a throne idea. Sure it's not super original but fits him well IMO.

should change the title, on sf they found a few photos of this statue in the old video, it's definitely not 1/4. Either 1/5 or 1/6 dio.

The idea of Ultron winning and killing a large list of Marvel superheros is very intriguing, but you just know there is going to be something to bring them back cause no way Marvel plans on just offing them all at once like that.

This came out in 2010 during the Heroic Age. I've been following it for the past almost 3 years since then because it pretty much tells you what's coming up. Past Ultron War there's a battle with Kang and a big boom, then a question mark...several theories about what it could mean

1284757544.jpg

Back