Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on FB said that there was "classics" somewhere in the pic url or metadata or some such. So it could be part of the Classics line.

Someone on FB said that there was "classics" somewhere in the pic url or metadata or some such. So it could be part of the Classics line.

No. Classics line is faux bronze. They mean classic Ultron. The last PF released was Ultron from the Annihilation Conquest storyline.

Antman was creator of Ultron

Im down for this. I updated my Ultron PF.
Yes this would make a great display

UHmm It is weird another Ultron figure is going to be released when the last one was shipped not too long ago. It looks great so far anyway. We'll see.....

I know, WTF

It's nothing new

Yes it is.
Sideshow do same characters in different formats, 1/2 bust, 1:1 bust, mixed-media PF, fully sculpted Comiquette ect...

But aside from variant repaints, doing the same character in the same format is sually rare.

I know, WTF

Yes it is.
Sideshow do same characters in different formats, 1/2 bust, 1:1 bust, mixed-media PF, fully sculpted Comiquette ect...

But aside from variant repaints, doing the same character in the same format is sually rare.

Agreed. And especially with characters such as Ultron. Because let's be serious, he is not a Wolverine or a Spidey.

You mean two statues of the same character released in such a short period of time? Can you give any other example? (I'm actually asking, I really don't remember)

There will be at least four Hulk statues ALL in the period of 2 yearsish.... Red And Grey Hulk Comiquettes, Hulk Maquette, and the WWH PF.

Excited for another marvel villans but.... comic Loki? Magneto? Dr Oct? Mr sinister? Apocalypse? Where are they... and about 20 other villans that need some sideshow love

There will be at least four Hulk statues ALL in the period of 2 yearsish.... Red And Grey Hulk Comiquettes, Hulk Maquette, and the WWH PF.

I know, but Hulk's popularity and demand is not comparable to Ultron's IMo. Anyway most of those you've mentioned are basically repaints (Something SS is well known for) but if this is another 1/4 piece, as Nova has said, it is something rather rare coming from SS. Not that I am complaining though, just commenting on it.

Last edited:
Is another Ultron really necessary?

Considering the lackluster paint & execution that went with the previous one, I say yes. I agree that there are so much more characters that deserves to get the spotlight before Ultron but I welcome it anyways.

Considering the lackluster paint & execution that went with the previous one, I say yes. I agree that there are so much more characters that deserves to get the spotlight before Ultron but I welcome it anyways.

At least its not another lackluster marvel female...

I actually like the Ultron Pf. Sure the paint job was very average but the sculpt is awesome.

Back