New to this hobby, but not to collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armyofdarknessaw

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi my name is Tim. I am new to the hobby of collecting Sideshow/Hot Toys. I just recently got my first in the mail which was Black Widow from Winter Soldier. I also have Star Lord coming in from Sideshow by next week and an eBay order for the Gremlin from Twilight Zone coming in.

I may be new to this hobby, but i have been collecting for years. I am a big NASCAR fan and my wife and i have been purchasing NASCAR diecast, sheetmetal, and other items racing for years. We just now decided to calm down that hobby a bit and put some of that money into this hobby.

My collection is minuscule and everyones here is amazing. I hope to build mine to be that good one day.

Welcome. I'm new to Hot Toys myself...haven't received anything yet, but I'm waiting for my first hot toys to come in which is the rocket and Groot exclusive set... I also preordered the scout trooper, speeder buke, and hulk buster IronMan...so it's jus all a waiting game but I'm still addicted already and want more. Not sure how much more my wife will let me get into cuz it can get a Lil pricy compared to Hasbro items I was used to before in the past
8d7d69d35053d82e4192cb23d0b216cb.jpg

:welcome1:

Oh man, you are going to love that Star-Lord figure! I recently just got back into collecting and he was the first one that I bought. He is also the only one that I currently have. Lots of great detail and options for poses.

Back