New to forum with question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WtchKng

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. What a great forum. A newbie like myself will learn alot here. I am interested in LOTR statues and figures. I came across a website with some items i am interested in. But know nothing about them. And can not find any mention of them anywhere. Has anyone done business with this company before. otrcollectibles.com. Thanks. My apologies if i am not suppose to ask this here.

Hello :wave and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, WtchKng
wavesmile.gif

While I haven't done business with otrcollectibles.com, I would ask members in the LOTR forums.

Hello :wave and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, WtchKng
wavesmile.gif

While I haven't done business with otrcollectibles.com, I would ask members in the LOTR forums.
Will do. And thanks! I have some questions too for the LOTR forums. :)Thank you for the cute welcome! Actually, i have not heard back from them in 3 days. But that's ok. I have other leads.

Hello. What a great forum. A newbie like myself will learn alot here. I am interested in LOTR statues and figures. I came across a website with some items i am interested in. But know nothing about them. And can not find any mention of them anywhere. Has anyone done business with this company before. otrcollectibles.com. Thanks. My apologies if i am not suppose to ask this here.

:welcome1:

Back