New THOR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
primeraimagenchrishemsw.jpg

thorchrishemsworth.jpg

2s76xyo.jpg

I love me some THOR, but the original is impossible to beat although i have been really wanting more thor in the ol collection so this will be bought if this comes out well.

I don't think you can beat the original Thor PF and unfortunately the movie does not look very promising in my opinion. I think the pose looks a little weak to me considering he is a god and all...

I'll have to wait and see some photos before making a decision.....

I would love a Thor PF, but since all my other PF's are the comic versions, I don't want a movie version. I'll get the movie version from Hot Toys to go with my other movie version figures. If they do a modern PF of Thor I'll definitely buy it. I regret not getting the first.

I think I'll stick to the hot toys versions for the movie versions of the avengers.

Lots of Conjecture for reasons not to and to; but for myself I will make a Final determination when they do a sneak peek just before the pre-order to see what the Reg. Version offers compared to the EX Version. To Early right know

Depending on the movie and final piece i may pick this up to go with the Ironman.

A modern Thor comiquette is one of my major wants, but I knew a movie version would happen soon. If I like the look of the finished product I will buy one. At least it will keep me from getting the Hot Toys figure, as great as HT figures look, no more 1/6.

I prefer modern Thor to the older version. Just like the design better and the art done today as well. I think this piece will look pretty awesome and the movie itself will be quite good. I'm stoked to get this on order.

For me, missing the First Thor PF, this is a Must-Have.
Hope the Movie is getting real cool.

I'm the opposite,I like the new design,but the classic look was around for 40+ years and will always be the "Thor" for me.

thor.jpg

that's usually why I'm the minority when it comes to Thor:lol I didn't get interested in the character until Straczynski, so to me, that's the Thor I know and like. I have to start reading some of the older stories though when I get a chance

Back