New THOR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you bring it a good point about comic con lets hope you are right ;) tonights newsletter would work just fine by me.

General question...where was this and the movie Cap sneek peeks first revealed?

Reason I ask is since falling hand over fist in love with this hobby I've religiously followed the Sideshow site, but I never saw this sneek peek posted there, so I was wondering if there was another source where they posted potential/confirmed upcoming statues or if I just wasn't in the scene when it was officially announced?

General question...where was this and the movie Cap sneek peeks first revealed?

Reason I ask is since falling hand over fist in love with this hobby I've religiously followed the Sideshow site, but I never saw this sneek peek posted there, so I was wondering if there was another source where they posted potential/confirmed upcoming statues or if I just wasn't in the scene when it was officially announced?

Other than the Preview on back of their officially yearly calendar I believe they've always confirmed it in a Q&A that Thor and Captain America .

Plus it's just logical to produce them considering the success of the past pieces and the movie pieces that've produced as well.

Other than the Preview on back of their officially yearly calendar I believe they've always confirmed it in a Q&A that Thor and Captain America .

Plus it's just logical to produce them considering the success of the past pieces and the movie pieces that've produced as well.

Thanks for the heads up and I totally agree about it making sense. Just want to be sure I know whats on the soon to be produced list because these two statues are a must for me...well at least Thor def is :)

Thanks again.

Thanks for the heads up and I totally agree about it making sense. Just want to be sure I know whats on the soon to be produced list because these two statues are a must for me...well at least Thor def is :)

Thanks again.

No problem, they're coming! There is no doubt about that!:lecture

I bet the pre-orders will be coming soon and we'll see them at SDCC and they'll ship around August. Mark this thread!:lecture

Hey guys has sideshow ever mentionn doing a beta ray bill pf or comiquette i think he would look sick in anyones thor setup, i think hes a really underated character isnt he supposed to be just as strong as thor?

Sunday, July 4th, 2010
With Thor advancing toward the movie, is there any chance you’ll produce a figure of my all-time favorite Marvel character – Beta Ray Bill? I’m talking Beta Ray Bill in his original classic costume. Maybe an exclusive version, with switch-out hammers of Mjolnir and StormBreaker? How about it, Sideshow?
With the Thor movie coming, we’re more focused on working some Thor film product into our development planning. The excitement of the movie is likely to inspire us to dig deeper into Thor’s cadre, and Beta Ray Bill would certainly stand near the top of that list

:pray::yess::hi5:

Sunday, July 4th, 2010
With Thor advancing toward the movie, is there any chance you’ll produce a figure of my all-time favorite Marvel character – Beta Ray Bill? I’m talking Beta Ray Bill in his original classic costume. Maybe an exclusive version, with switch-out hammers of Mjolnir and StormBreaker? How about it, Sideshow?
With the Thor movie coming, we’re more focused on working some Thor film product into our development planning. The excitement of the movie is likely to inspire us to dig deeper into Thor’s cadre, and Beta Ray Bill would certainly stand near the top of that list

:pray::yess::hi5:

WOOHOO:panic:

Back