new TDK Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the big thing thats throwing me off is the hair, needs a bit of work, besides that it looks pretty damn good, keep up the goodness bro

Devil really helped pointing some things out that needed fixing. I agree all that's left is the hair. Your sculpt has a little too much volume. Ledgers was all kinds of greasy, stingy, and generally unkempt

I think the big thing thats throwing me off is the hair, needs a bit of work, besides that it looks pretty damn good, keep up the goodness bro

yeah i think if u want your sculpt to b truly unique is to put real hair on it, i want a scaled version of the joker, but imo all of the hot toys sculpted hair and this one as well just doesnt interest me. the sculpt is different, but good

yeah i think if u want your sculpt to b truly unique is to put real hair on it

Ever seen the LOTR EE DVD's disc 3 or 4? can't remember what part but when they were doing the hair on the wigs for the Urukai. Inserting each strand one by one. Was quite amazing and so time consuming but how it flows and became so realistic.

Good sculpt, I agree with Devil and such...but its also a bit stylized...and kinda blocky. I dont know why it looks like this to me...oh well.

I think its a good thing. (Now this is just me making a point, and in no way does it reflect the sculpt).

If someone does something thats just down right horrible, and if everyone is nice about it, how can that person improve? I mean, i've drawn pictures that I thought IMO were fantastic, but no one else thought that, and they told me what was wrong, and I have improved. As long as its constructive, its a good thing. But...

"That sucks" is a horrible, and pointless thing to say to anyone's work.

Yeah, regardless of how brutally honest I am I respect the creativity and skill people have. Criticism helps, and I gave SS my opinion before with his Keaton sculpt and he was very cool about it and imo the final sculpt turned out better. So I know he's open for suggestions.

I think its a good thing. (Now this is just me making a point, and in no way does it reflect the sculpt).

If someone does something thats just down right horrible, and if everyone is nice about it, how can that person improve? I mean, i've drawn pictures that I thought IMO were fantastic, but no one else thought that, and they told me what was wrong, and I have improved. As long as its constructive, its a good thing. But...

"That sucks" is a horrible, and pointless thing to say to anyone's work.

too bad you cry over it sometimes.

As an interpretation of the Joker it has a lot to offer. As an interpretation of Heath Ledgers Joker it misses the mark like CelticP's humour...:monkey1

Hi Mr. SovereignStudio, what do you use for the skin texture like pores, etc? How do you sculp the hair? Do you have online tutorials too? Thanx! Amazing work here.

Well saying "That was horrible. That sucks. That was a waist of time."
Isnt something you say, and pisses me right the ^^^^ off. So.

And what the hell did I do? Why am I being attacked here?

because you're apart of the rebel alliance and a traitor... take him away!

can't say you didn't have it coming bud. maybe when you redeem yourself :banana

hmmm i don't know the word for it..

ig·no·rance (gnr-ns) KEY

NOUN:

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Back