New SW 12 inch figure EnviroNment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New SW 12 inch figure Enviroment

How about Tantive IV corridor and people could buy multiple pieces to make it bigger if they chose?

some part of the Mil. Falcon...c-o-c-k-pit or the area where the holochess table is.

or the emperor's chair and the area where he luke and vader were watching the battle during ROTJ.

The main deck on board the Star Destroyer (or was Vader's Destroyer named differently?) , for future use when Vader is released. ;) :D

Vaders Star Destroyer in Empire and Jedi was the Executor, just for the record :)

thinking about it...and not having seen the throne up close (yet), i think it could possibly be around the same size as Lukes Landspeeder....that would be nice if we had a R2 and Threepio

Are those the white corridors where the fighting happened to capture Leia?

If so yes we need those as well for fights between Stormtroopers and Rebel Troopers. :monkey5

Yeah thats it. I'm thinking maybe 6"X14" 1 sided sections and you can buy as many as you like to make it either longer or 2 sided enclosure.

i would be thrilled with an Imperial Probe Droid (ESB).

I'd love to see more environments and display possibilities. Count me in for all of the suggestions above, and it would be cool to get some location (Geonosis Arena maybe?) to display all of the various prequel Jedi.

Tantive IV sounds great, and while I would love a millenium falcon c-o-c-k-pit, the lounge area seems better suited to house the holochess table, as well as Luke, Ben, Han and hopefully Chewie and the droids.

You should really change the title of the thread so it is stated as a question. I came in here expecting news/rumors of an new environment not what you or others would like to see next.

How about a Falcon gunner station?

some part of the Mil. Falcon...c-o-c-k-pit or the area where the holochess table is.

or the emperor's chair and the area where he luke and vader were watching the battle during ROTJ.

I believe we can say cockpit now. :woo

These all sound good. Especially the falcon cockpit.

Also, how about the Carbonite-Freezing Platform (ESB) or even a booth in the Mos Eisley Cantina (SS would have to dish on Greedo then of course).

Emporer's Throne, Millenium Falcon Cockpit, Millenium Falcon gunner stations, Mos Eisley cantina booth, Darth Vader meditation chamber, Yoda's home, Death Star garbage compactor, Death Star gunning station, Death Star officer's meeting table, Wampa lair, Cloud City Han torture device, Cloud City Darth Vader meeting room, Cloud City carbonite freezing chamber environment, Death Star control room, ROTJ Death Star attack planning holographic map planning room, Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine, Queen Amidala's throne room in Royal Starship, Coruscant Jedi Council room, Death Star chasm swing ledge and door, Death Star generator, Death Star door where Darth Vader/ Obi Wan duel took place, Blockade Runner corridor, Jabba's sand skiff.

Back