Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it still looks like he is leaning to one side too much.

Given the prototype it looks to be intentional, but I would've preferred him more upright.

To me it still looks like he is leaning to one side too much.

Given the prototype it looks to be intentional, but I would've preferred him more upright.
It's more an angle issue. I don't think he is leaning too much. I can see what you mean looking at my own photos, but he does look better in hand

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

Doesn't look half bad honestly.

I'd pick it up in a few months if it goes on sale, SSC currently has most of their 1/4 on sale, I'm assuming this guy will go on sale sooner or later.

All I see is this unfortunately : (

Attachments

• 3940059ae5bd9227d9.jpg
    3940059ae5bd9227d9.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 254
I just got my statue and I’m not a fan of it . Han looks like he is too cartoonish and got a really bad tan . The stormtrooper helmet is
Ok but if I had to choose again I would pass on this one

I just got my statue and I’m not a fan of it . Han looks like he is too cartoonish and got a really bad tan . The stormtrooper helmet is
Ok but if I had to choose again I would pass on this one

Well that sucks because I was just about to pull the trigger on this one and sell my old Stormtrooper. This is such a good concept because I need a Han and I need a new stormtrooper.

Well that sucks because I was just about to pull the trigger on this one and sell my old Stormtrooper. This is such a good concept because I need a Han and I need a new stormtrooper.

I think it looks ok with the stormtrooper helmet the Han portrait is kind of lame

I think it looks ok with the stormtrooper helmet the Han portrait is kind of lame

Straight shooter lol. Nicely done. All the pics thus far have been low light and blurry. I was about to say the paint apps on Han look flat and dark. Could post some pics in a lot of light lol?

I like the Han sculpt. But I cannot get past the ladies tank top armor on the statue and the lot of black showing on other parts. Take the armor from the old PF and add the new pose and you'd get a good Stormtrooper.

My first one came with a broken leg and Butt!

st_2.jpg

st1.jpg

The replacement also had a broken leg!

jcap1.jpg

The statue gods have spoken, and I sent it back for a refund

Yep it’s got serious breakage issues. Mine arrived with a broken shoulder and broken armor on the butt. Just returned it for a refund. I didn’t even bother with an exchange.

See? If the armor was the right size, he wouldn't have busted his a** :wink1:

I don't have this piece, but with the way my other PF pieces came (they're very well packed & protected), I can't see this happening in shipping. Were the boxes damaged?

I don't have this piece, but with the way my other PF pieces came (they're very well packed & protected), I can't see this happening in shipping. Were the boxes damaged?

I’ve had statues arrive damaged and the boxes were fine. Also had boxes damaged and statues fine.

My replacement was double boxed and well packed, I feel the issue is design flaw of the leg, making it easily breakable.

Back