Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which one is it now Sideshow ? :lol looks like he is drunk and looking for support on the box :lol

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-16%20at%202.34.09%20PM_zpszyjwryw8.png

Are you sure the box isn't holding him up?! Damn that looks silly.

This is why these Stormtroopers don't hit anything: they are high or drunk inside an armor that is too small and too tight :lecture

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tenor.gif

which one is it now Sideshow ? :lol looks like he is drunk and looking for support on the box :lol

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-16%20at%202.34.09%20PM_zpszyjwryw8.png

Hahaha!

First of all....who at Sideshow actually thought this was a good pose to take a picture of?

Second, who thought it was a good idea to post it on the web?

:rotfl:rotfl

its funny..I really like the image on the box

but the actual product and pose is a joke

Hahaha!

First of all....who at Sideshow actually thought this was a good pose to take a picture of?

Second, who thought it was a good idea to post it on the web?

:rotfl:rotfl

it was a screenshot I took of the out of box video :p

To be fair, I think he was always meant to be leaning like he's going towards his right. myc's photo just makes it look worse than it is because Sideshow decided to misrepresent the piece with the boxart they chose.

Had the boxart been angled properly to represent the statue, no one would have minded. They only have themselves to blame.

Just received and quick pic. out of the box
Will do more later.
He looks great in hand. No lean like production photos showed. It is like it was meant to look as if he is running forwards.
Great likeness to Ford and nice paint apps.
478a9902fa41c9c1b2c5330455f0f41c.jpg
bd531e61493381b54638d8623c4ee539.jpg
f2272b4af8588baf87cb83c98668ff47.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

The Han sculpt looks nice!

That's about the only thing I like about this statue, together with the better pose than the old one (if not leaning of course). Otherwise the armor looks like a ladies tank top and has huge black gaps.

yeah if we can have some pictures from a little distance to see more how the statue as a whole to get a better view about the pose/lean please?

Back