Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My replacement was double boxed and well packed, I feel the issue is design flaw of the leg, making it easily breakable.

Just curious, but was the leg actually broken both times or did the glue just come loose at the point where it was originally assembled together?

the original stormtrooper had the same issue (broken leg) due to the way it was packaged. You would think they would have learned from that.

Got mine and no damages thankfully. It was double boxed with bubble wrapped inner brown shipper. There’s also bubble wrap on inside top styrofoam where the waist is.

Got mine and no damages thankfully. It was double boxed with bubble wrapped inner brown shipper. There’s also bubble wrap on inside top styrofoam where the waist is.

That's good news. Sounds like Sideshow made steps to guard against breakages. I may try and reorder it and see how it goes.

Mine came is a plain brown outer cardboard shipping box, which I've never had happen before. Inside, there was bubble wrap around the regular brown shipper box, and then inside that was finally the art box.

125/1000

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

Got mine in since Sideshow had a great deal on it and I was able to use some points and a few issues with my statue:

The Stormtrooper looked like someone else's return. The silver seal tag had another silver seal tag right underneath it that was torn apart. Someone didn't even bother removing it and just placed a new tag over the torn old one.

His left shoulder has a crack.

The Han Solo exclusive head is not in the box.

The Stormtrooper helmet has a deep scratch on top. It was tough to photograph with my phone camera but hopefully you can see it.

The belt gun pouch magnet came unglued, which means that I can't keep the strap closed.

ST1.jpg

ST2.jpg

ST3.jpg

ST5.jpg

Got this yesterday after bouncing on the Spooktacular sale.

Real nice piece, funny that the promo image on the box is different and looks better than the product we got, has a more straight look to it

The armor came clean too with no breaks in it. Not worth the full retail piece, but definitely a good piece to get on sale.

Funny how the Han exclusive head looks better than the ESB Han Solo they made.

So what's the best 1/4 scale OT stormtrooper currently available? This is directed primarily at people who have the various options in-hand.

Back