New Sneak Peak: TOD Indy PF?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I see any PFs other than a Henry Sr & Indy from last crusade.

Can picture them making a diorama though with Indy and his dad on the motorbike w/sidecar :D

Can picture them making a diorama though with Indy and his dad on the motorbike w/sidecar :D

I agree that I bet the PF line will end with LC Indy and Henry Sr. If they sell well enough then maybe we will get Marion if they won't end up doing her in 1/6th BUT I bet we at least see her in a dio.

I do not know....a ceremonial Belloq for a 1/4 Ark would be quite the display.

And this is why Sideshow needs to continue on with the 1:6 line, to give us the secondary characters not many would be willing to plunk down $300 for. I'd consider Belloq in PF, but he has to be 1,000 times better than what we got in 12".

Didn't they say Tom was a big fan of Willie Scott in a Q&A?

Pull this dress off in Pf scale and I'll happily shell out the money for her.

fasfsfs.jpg

005.jpg

047.jpg

Seriously we need a good looking Indy gal. At least one in some format its been like 2 years already.

IMO would display far nicer then Marion, tho she would be awesome, in the well of souls with the torch to the ground and surrounded by snakes crawling through her high heels.

Didn't they say Tom was a big fan of Willie Scott in a Q&A?

Pull this dress off in Pf scale and I'll happily shell out the money for her.

fasfsfs.jpg

005.jpg

047.jpg

Seriously we need a good looking Indy gal. At least one in some format its been like 2 years already.

IMO would display far nicer then Marion, tho she would be awesome, in the well of souls with the torch to the ground and surrounded by snakes crawling through her high heels.

He did but I bet we see her in a dio.

We already got one TOD dio, I could see them doing a mine cart with the 3 of them though.

Still would much rather have her in that dress, the opening of Temple of Doom is just awesome.

We already got one TOD dio, I could see them doing a mine cart with the 3 of them though.

Still would much rather have her in that dress, the opening of Temple of Doom is just awesome.

i agree, a willie in that dress is something i would go for too, (depending on how the hair was done)

the mine cart would be great too!

It would be a crime if Willie were produced before Marion. She's a tough sell for me but I'm a Raiders/LC fan. They might lose me if they do that.

What's the over under on how many times Capshaw screeches in TOD. Has to be over 100. She makes it tough for me to watch TOD. No offense. Just my opinion.

I for one love Temple of Doom, and I've never had any real problem with Kate Capshaw's performance. I always found Willie to be the complete opposite of Marion, but in a funny way, not an annoying one. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority here, but I've always liked Willie.

I for one love Temple of Doom, and I've never had any real problem with Kate Capshaw's performance. I always found Willie to be the complete opposite of Marion, but in a funny way, not an annoying one. Trust me, I know I'm in the minority here, but I've always liked Willie.

Same here. Willie wasn't a 'tough gal' like Marion, but she wasn't ever meant to be, so the way she acted and what she did always seemed in context to me, as a woman very much outside of her traditionally insulated little comfort zone. So Willie just never bothered me, just as Short Round never bothered me, when I usually find 'kid sidekick' characters very irritating. Plus both characters helped to provide Indy with some of his own greatest, and most memorable, screen moments, so...

Fact is, I've always had much love for Temple of Doom, ever since seeing it in cinemas during it's original run, and overall I still rate it to this day as an overall stronger and better film than Last Crusade (or Crystal Skull) was, and practically on Raiders level as an overall film classic, along with being one of the best sequels (even if it is technically a prequel) ever made. Like I said, much love for Temple of Doom indeed from me.

I would buy it. But wasn't Gentle Giant going to do that? I swear I saw it and wanted to buy it but I guess it never materialized.

If we get another Indy PF hopefully it will be a different version, suit with fedora perhaps. There seems little in the way of difference between his ROLA and LC costumes (a tie??), perhaps it would be better to do a further Indy PF in another form. At least TOD offers Indy some diversification in terms of his costume.

Would also like a Henry Sr PF. Only other Indy PF's I think we might see (and that's a big might) are Marion and Mutt. We're much more likely to see a wider selection of characters, Belloq, Cairo Swordsman (would love this one :D), Nazi's, Spalko etc. in the dio line.

Last edited:
I will be very tempted to buy a Henry Jones, Sr. and I think Marion is a must.

Back