Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think so, that's totally out from my league. I will stick with SS venom, and I think the SS one is pretty good!

Price of the AntiVenom ($860) would put me out of range for the Prime1 Venom. I'd expect him to be similarly priced if not a full $900.

Yeah I think so, that's totally out from my league. I will stick with SS venom, and I think the SS one is pretty good!

Is there a link for the Canadian facebook page? I hear so much about it but can't find it anywhere.

Toysquare is a place I'm considering buying from in the future. Problem is I'd have to take the 407 to get there plus gas and I'm like ... maybe I should just get it shipped. In which case, cmdstore.ca looks like they offer a discount on Sideshow pre-orders and charge the same for shipping from Montreal.

I don't know about facebook, only the main website.

Thanks for the link! Always good to consider multiple options. I haven't been to a major comic show in a long time. I should go with a wad of cash in case any dealers are selling there. Would be nice to see some things in person when on the fence about a larger purchase.

yeah I will most likely get the P1 as well....it's just to good to pass on...The new SSC, lets just say I'm just fine with the original com...lol

Agreed. I really do like Sideshow's, but unfortunately, I like XM and Primes that much more and I'm willing to pay that price for the 'upgrade'.

Put them 3 side by side. SS version looks a bit dull compare to the others.

How much is XM going for in the aftermarket? $2k+?

What is the base supposed to represent? Same question for the clock XM base, is that supposed to have meaning for something, or just something random like the sewer base of P1?

They are selling him about double the po price at my area.

They are selling him about double the po price at my area.

PO is usually around $700 or so for XM, was this one around $1000? The only one I was able to find was like $2100 and then there's $300-400 shipping added after.

How much is XM going for in the aftermarket? $2k+?

What is the base supposed to represent? Same question for the clock XM base, is that supposed to have meaning for something, or just something random like the sewer base of P1?

the clock is a well known part of venom's storyline...

Back